- Age Range: 2 - 5 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - Kindergarten
- Board book: 22 pages
- Publisher: Sterling; Brdbk edition (August 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 140270870X
- ISBN-13: 978-1402708701
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 5.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 127 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #46,085 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sometimes I Like to Curl Up in a Ball Board book – August 1, 2003
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 127 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Cute, expressive creatures
- Rhyming text that flows well
-Good, simple story that engages toddlers
-Cute to watch toddlers copy the actions
-Lends itself to interaction with the child
One small con:
-You won't want to read the page that says "Sometimes I like to scream ever so loud, Not that I'm cross, I just like how it sounds," in some settings
I fell in love with my friend's hard cover version and ordered the board book for my niece and nephew. The hard cover version might have had more in it (it seems like it said something about swiming in that one, but maybe I am remembering wrong), but the board book version is lovely and just perfect for young toddlers. If it is a shortened version, they did a good job.