Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Somewhere In the World Right Now (Rise and Shine)
Format: Paperback|Change

on March 21, 2017
I loved this book!! Mentioned East Chicago, where we live. So yay!! My kids weren't as into it. The illustrstions are way too dark for nighttime reading. They couldn't see the pictures. So of course they were bored. We haven't read it since the first day. Oh well.
on December 12, 2017
X-Mas gift.
on September 10, 2017
This book is an excellent introduction to geography and has a great overview of different time zones. Using it in our homeschool with a first and third grader.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Let's admit it, time zones can be confusing to our young ones & even to some of us older ones. This delightful book does a good job of explaining how whilst some folks are sleeping, some others are waking up & some are going about their day.

Time Zone maps are at both the front & the end of the book.

This book was recommended to go along with our Geography curriculum & I am glad we purchased it. It is certainly one we will be keeping in our library.
on April 26, 2016
I bought this book, after it was recommended by my teacher-daughter, to share with the little ones in the family. It's wonderful! Beautiful illustrations and an excellent introduction to a complex concept.
on March 20, 2014
This is a must read for every child - and maybe even adults as a reminder just how lucky we are
on May 8, 2016
Unusual.
I really liked the dark soothing colors, very suitable for a bedtime calming talk.
on October 26, 2017
Nice.
on April 27, 2015
Another great one! Nice concept book that explains the time zones to older kids, but preschoolers have also enjoyed it.
on January 16, 2014
This book is very educational for children. Without a school lesson, this book teaches them about geography, the rotation of the earth, etc.
I'm sharing it with everyone.