- File Size: 1023 KB
- Print Length: 50 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 21, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KHSS1K6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,104,361 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $5.00 (83%)
Son of the Exorcist: A Roddy Sanchez Crime Thriller Kindle Edition
|Length: 50 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It starts with Roddy Sanchez’s release from prison, and one might say he’s an unchanged man, but things are different for Roddy now. This time, he plans to make some changes, and foremost, that’s, finding out what happened to his mother and skinning the dudes responsible. Roddy faces a few surprises along the way, and he’s gonna need every ounce of hate that curdled into him over the last 12 years to pay it forward.
Angel Zapata doesn’t hold back in this crime thriller. The MC’s voice is a riot, each scene is more riveting than the previous, and the unseen plot twists keep this story bustling. I can’t wait for the next Roddy Sanchez Thriller.
One of the most gruesome fun reads of the year, bar none.
It's not novel length, not even a novella, but in fifty pages this story packs a punch. The MC is a tough guy, straight out of prison, and he's trying to find his mom. With a first person narrator and a strong voice and style, the author really puts the reader into this guy's head right from the start and keeps you there till the end.
Sure, you can get in and out of this one real quick, but you won't be able to forget this dark and creepy story quite so easily.
Time richly spent.
*FTC Disclosure: I won this book through the GoodReads Giveaways and the opinions in this review are my own.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Noir
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Crime