|Item Weight||140 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.5 x 67 x 21 inches|
|Item model number||ML-3609|
|Assembled Height||21 inches|
|Assembled Width||67.75 inches|
|Assembled Length||18.5 inches|
Sonax ML-3609 Milan TV Bench with Real Wood Veneer, 60-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Accommodates most 50-inch - 65-inch Televisions
- Floating tinted, tempered glass top
- Tempered glass doors
- Cable management
- Real wood veneer sides
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Emitting strength and class, the ML-3609 is a great addition to your living space. This television stand inspired from the Milan Collection boasts real wood uprights combined with black tempered glass. With plenty of ventilated storage space for your components and cable management, this TV Stand accommodates most HD TV’s up to 60”. Bring home this contemporary furniture by Sonax, proudly built in North America.
Compare to similar items
This item Sonax ML-3609 Milan TV Bench with Real Wood Veneer, 60-Inch
Sonax FB-2600 Fiji 60-Inch TV Component Bench, Ravenwood Black
Sonax B-007-RGT Granville 66-Inch Wood Veneer TV Bench, Mocha black
Sonax B-207-CHT Holland 70.75-Inch Extra Wide TV/Component Bench, Ravenwood Black
Sonax B-003-RBT Bromley 75-Inch 2 Tier TV Bench, Ravenwood Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Black||Deep Black||Ravenwood Black||Ravenwood Black|
|Item Dimensions||67 x 18.5 x 21 in||60 x 15.75 x 19.75 in||66 x 17.75 x 20 in||70.75 x 15.75 x 19.5 in||75 x 19.75 x 22.25 in|
|Item Weight||140 lbs||78 lbs||93 lbs||83 lbs||112 lbs|
|Material Type||Engineered Wood And Glass||Wood||Wood||Wood||Wood|
Top customer reviews
I went looking for an enclosed stand, something to thwart the climbing 'kids'. This stand pretty much fit the bill. I have made a change to it and I have a couple of suggestions:
1. As the only movable shelf is the middle one, I have added an extra set of holes, to the right shelf, about 1 inch up for the current set. The end piece appears to be hollow as I found out from drilling. This allowed me more breathing room for the amp and a more secure place to put the power cords. I did cut the back out from where the amp sits as the dinky hole just doesn't cut it.
2. The glass top sits on 6 little plastic bumpstops. The instructions have you laying them out evenly over the top area. I put 4 over the centre supports, thus putting most of the TV's weight there. The last 2 I put right at the furthest edge, in the middle.
3. The glass doors slide across and looked like being a pain to use, so I haven't added them.
4. One reviewer mentioned that the bottom piece looked like it was sagging a bit. I'm not sure how, or how old his unit is, but the lower section I had was an inch thick. I haven't seen that sag, but I have put pieces of wood under each section, so no sagging for me.
The only unfortunate piece is that the AVR, where I had originally planned to put it, just wouldn't have fitted and been able to breath. So that was moved onto its own stand. As the saying goes, measure twice and bang into place....
All in all, the unit does the job and looks good whilst doing it. And even better, the dog and cat can't get behind there anymore....
We left the glass doors off since we have small speakers in the end shelves. We love the way it looks with our equipment, since all of it is black, as is our television which hangs on the wall above it.
Other than the flimsy back, we really like this, however we've only had it for a couple months so can't speak to the longevity yet.
I was concerned about buying this table, since it had very few reviews, but I took a risk and am quite happy with my decision. The table looks really good. The wood color is on the darkish side as compared to the picture. It seems quite sturdy too. Very happy so far about this table, will update if I find any faults.