Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
Song of the Stars: A Christmas Story Hardcover – Picture Book, August 6, 2011
Enhance your purchase
Song of the Stars, written by bestselling author Sally Lloyd-Jones, takes children on the journey of Advent and the anticipation of Jesus’ arrival. All of creation comes together in this poetic and majestic telling of the Christmas story. Join every creature as they celebrate the arrival of Jesus!
It's time! It's time! Snuggle close with little ones as you read through this beautiful story about how all of creation is waiting for and celebrating the arrival of Jesus. From the woodland creatures to the depth of the sea, every creature comes together during this Advent season to share the word that Jesus is coming.
Beautifully illustrated and told from the perspective of the animals and all creation, Song of the Stars:
- features poetic text that is perfect for children ages 4-7
- makes a great read aloud with parents and grandparents during the Christmas season
- is ideal for Advent and Christmas Eve story time
- explores the joy, excitement, and celebration of creation and the coming of Jesus
- inspires discussions of why Advent is observed
- celebrates the nativity story in a unique and touching way
This sweet picture book is great for Christmas-themed story times and as an addition for your little one's library that will be treasured for many years.
From the Publisher
"I love Sally Lloyd-Jones's books. I can't wait to read it to my granddaughter." - Kathy Keller --Endorsement from Kathy Keller:
- Publisher : Zonderkidz; Illustrated edition (August 6, 2011)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0310722918
- ISBN-13 : 978-0310722915
- Reading age : 2 - 6 years, from customers
- Lexile measure : AD580L
- Grade level : Preschool - 3
- Item Weight : 15.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 11.13 x 0.38 x 9.38 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #414,650 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on January 4, 2019
We are not a super religious family, more spiritual and non-literal, so this Christmas story works well for me.
I LOVE this book, and am buying it for my friends with little ones too.