Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 26, 2017
The Lady a flower in her hair sings her way into your heart
on January 28, 2018
Great sound
on November 26, 2012
Billie stuns on this one!

A good studio album with great songs.
Holiday is in fine voice, and singing with a cool, urban style on this one.

If you want to hear an accurate representation of what all of the hoopla about this lady's singing is about,
"Songs for Distingue Lovers" is a good album to add to your collection.
on June 16, 2016
great packaging... awesome album
on June 9, 2014
What a wonderful way for me to be introduced to Billie Holiday!!
If you've never purchased her music before, start here because
this is a remarkable collection of songs.

Robert in Madison, WI
on February 14, 2014
Love her voice and this CD has her at her best. Billy Holiday is special. If you don't know her this is a good place to start. If you do know and love Billy, get this one you won't be disappointed..
on February 17, 2017
I received it well. ^^
on January 24, 2015
All ok. Thank you so much.
on April 4, 2012
In my opinion, I really enjoyed this CD. As a child, I barely remember Billie Holiday or her music. I do remember seeing a newspaper headline that stated that she had died. So, she was sort of before my time. But, I'm not sure why I enjoy her music. I think its the fresh simplicity of her voice. And, her style isn't eloquent. But, she sure knows how to "carry a tune". So, I really enjoy listening to these songs from earlier in her career before her problems really took hold of her. What else can I say. I like it and I love it.
on May 12, 2001
This is not one of my favorite Holiday recordings.
After reading some of the other reviews I feel like I missed something. Because, to me, she sounds tired and flat on this record, not her usual tricky, flirting, powerful self. The arrangements are too slick, too...tired, for me.