Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 13, 2017
Awesome song.
on March 13, 2013
Oh fallout boy....how i have missed you!!! And you are coming back with a vengance. this song is sooo awesome
on June 2, 2013
What a great way to announce the end to a hiatus. Don't call it a come back, this song is more Fall Out Boy than Fall Out Boy has ever been. It's catchy popy lyrics tucked neatly between explosive and authoritative pop punk guitars. The drums on this track are a unique compliment to the accent sounds, giving a unique nod to hip hop, while still feeling like a punk march.
on May 14, 2013
Like most of the Fall out Boys songs I've heard on the radio before, this one has a good beat and helps keep me moving when I use it as background to my exercise routine. The lyrics are a little dark but certainly not as dark as some of the other songs getting some air time these days. I'm not sure if they even make complete sense but in the end I like the song anyway.
on February 27, 2013
Holy cow! This is the way you come back after a several year hiatus: with a great song that reflects not only how great they work with each other, but shows off a whole new twist that came about after each artist went and explored their own styles. If the rest of the album is as catchy as this single, then I look forward to seeing it on my front porch the day it comes out.
on August 16, 2013
This song makes me want to go out and do something. I can never decide if I want to just drive incredibly fast or if I want to go jump around in a mosh pit or if I just want to dance in the street! All I know is that this incredibly upbeat & catchy song has an effect on me!
on June 3, 2013
I first heard the song from the preview "The Originals" I was surprised to learn that "Fall Out Boys" you're the one who came out with the song. I'm not a big "Fall Out Boys" fan but they got one right.
on April 12, 2013
I love Fall Out Boy and I'm glad they're making music again. They've got a new sound, but they also sound the same as they always did. This is an awesome song and I listen to it multiple times a day.
on April 2, 2013
This song is great to listen to while you work out. It has a very catchy beat! It doesn't sound like a Fallout Boy song at all, but I still loved it.
on May 28, 2013
I dare you to try to resist the catchy chorus of this song! It has the elements of old-school Fall Out Boy, yet a modern twist. Once again, Butch Walker did his magic to help make a great album!