Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

• Brave

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on July 30, 2012
This is my first 'songs and story' CD from Disney- I didn't know they existed. I wondered if my 3 year old would listen to a story CD in the car when she was used to music- but she loved the movie, so I got the CD. Well she LOVES it. I love the music- and she enjoys that too, but more often than not she asks me to put on the 'words that tell the story'. She'll listen to it over an over with rapt attention. I imagine an older child might get bored with only 4 songs- but it's a good length for a toddler.
Update- after trying some of the other CDs in this series I have found that some have just songs from the movie and some add extra songs. For clarity- this has two songs from the movie, and two that aren't. The extras do blend nicely with the story on this CD. The 2nd song (which IS from the movie) has become my daughter's official favorite song. I had to take the CD to school so she could play it for her friends :)
on October 13, 2016
I absolutely loved the Brave movie and the songs on this CD are the best ones from the movie. I love listening to the story as well with my daughter. I've been working on getting her all the Disney sound tracks and this one is an excellent addition to the collection. I got it in 2014 and it still works perfectly. I believe I was able to listen to this as soon as I purchased it through Google music or Amazon music, not sure which app but either way it was very convenient when we couldn't take the CD with us or had a way to play the CD. Definitely a wise decision to purchase this item, great quality and great price as well.
on August 26, 2013
We travel in the car frequently and in an attempt to curb the movie-watching, I bought this album. Worth. every. cent. (not that this broke the bank) My daughter AND son love the gaelic song as well "My Spirit Flies" in this set. I was really curious whether they would enjoy a story this long in audio form (they are 3 and 5) but they do. They gasp at the tense-ish parts, ask questions about others, and talk about the movie at other parts. They listen to this all the time now and I'm ready to buy a few more. I am hopeful this could lead to them enjoying audiobooks in the car soon.
on February 8, 2013
The main songs in the movie aren't on here (like the one when she's with her mother catching fish or the end when the boats float away). The two songs from the movie are the one the mom is singing to Merida when she was dreaming and the one when Merida is out with Angus (which we were hoping for). The story is fine. But this isn't what I expected it to be because it included 2 out of 4 songs that aren't in the movie.
on January 23, 2016
Just what we needed to mix up our story repertoire in the car. The songs are good as well.
on August 6, 2016
My three year old loved this and wanted to hear it over and over on our road trip.
on September 24, 2012
My 4 year old daughter loves the story and and music cd's based on Disney movies. She enjoys them regardless of whether she has seen the actual movie. This particular CD has a great narrator for the book and is easy to listen to. The songs are good, though the one that is in Gaelic is a source of constant confusion (but it's so pretty!). Perfect for car rides.
on March 7, 2015
I bought this for my neices for when they are in the car and my sister needs them to be preoccupied for a period time. I have bought many different CD's in this series and they love it.
on February 15, 2015
Loved the heavy Scottish accents in this re-telling. While the songs didn't excite my child, the story of turning into a bear certainly did. I use it as a lesson not to trick your mama.
on November 25, 2014
Huge Fan of Brave. Love this CD. has the 2 best songs from the movie plus 2 more. Makes a fun listen for the kids when we are going somewhere nearby and I dont want them watching movie in the car.