Sonic Alert SBH400ss Sweetheart Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 113 db extra-loud alarm (with adjustable tone & volume control), SS12VW Super Shaker bed vibrating unit, Built-in red flashing alert lights,Rainbow colored display lights
- User selectable snooze time 1-30 minutes your choice, User selectable alarm duration from 1-59 minutes, Vibrator strength control, One-year Sonic Alert blast-proof warranty
- Improved battery backup, will back up the time and alarm settings up to one week, New green power technology now uses 60% less energy
- Alarm & Bed Shaker Test Mode, now test these functions at any time, Dual time (12 / 24 hour time formats), 5-level dimmer function
- Dual power capability, model SBH400ss-v2 and v3 requires a travel adapter for 220 volt power. This adapter is the type that converts the prong configuration only
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- The bed shaker works wonders
- The volume is adjustable, which is good if you live in an apartment with paper-thin walls
- You do have the option of just shaker or just tone or both
- The snooze time can be adjusted so if you're like me and like to crawl back into bed, you can have the snooze go off too quickly for you to fall back to sleep, helping you figure out that you might as well just stay up
- It is super cute with the bright color, fun shape and the multicolored time display
I place the shaker between my mattress and mattress cover so it will stay in place when I move around at night and the mattress doesn't absorb the vibration like it would if you put it between the mattresses.
The things I don't like about this clock are:
- It feels super cheap... the plastic is thin, there is no weight to the clock at all to give the feel of quality to the components. But my brother's more expensive "plain" Sonic Boom clock feels cheap, too.
- The buttons to set the time also feel very cheap and make it hard to adjust the time/alarm time
- In my opinion, the flashing LED lights are worthless if you have any light in your room at all. It may work for you if you sleep in an absolutely dark room.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This clock is LOUD! My daughter cannot sleep through it, she hates it/needs it, haha.Published 9 days ago by Denise M. Lesmeister
My daughter (10) is still using this and it's still working great! She uses the silent mode to wake her.Published 18 days ago by Debra Hoover
I replaced my original Sonic Alert with this one, it is very cute and colorful. The only complaint I have is that there is only one alarm to set. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Koko
This wakes up a 10 year old that usually would take 30 minutes for her mother to coax her out of bed. She could sleep through any other alarm.Published 24 days ago by K.J.K.
This product works wonderful for my hearing impaired daughter.Published 1 month ago by Joann R Miller-Salas
My daughter is profoundly deaf. She has a Cochlear Implant which she does not wear at night, of course. Now she is 21 and has her first job. I bought this alarm clock for her. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This clock is being used by a profoundly hearing impaired college student in her dorm, the bed shaker works great and
gets her up every time. Read more
My best friend bought me this alarm clock a while ago. I must say for someone who is a normal to heavy sleeper it will work excellently for you. However I am neither of those. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer