Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sonic Alert SBH400ss Sweetheart Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker
|Price:||$36.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$6.11 (14%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 113 db extra-loud alarm (with adjustable tone & volume control), SS12VW Super Shaker bed vibrating unit, Built-in red flashing alert lights,Rainbow colored display lights
- User selectable snooze time 1-30 minutes your choice, User selectable alarm duration from 1-59 minutes, Vibrator strength control, One-year Sonic Alert blast-proof warranty
- Improved battery backup, will back up the time and alarm settings up to one week, New green power technology now uses 60% less energy
- Alarm & Bed Shaker Test Mode, now test these functions at any time, Dual time (12 / 24 hour time formats), 5-level dimmer function
- Dual power capability, model SBH400ss-v2 and v3 requires a travel adapter for 220 volt power. This adapter is the type that converts the prong configuration only
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- The bed shaker works wonders
- The volume is adjustable, which is good if you live in an apartment with paper-thin walls
- You do have the option of just shaker or just tone or both
- The snooze time can be adjusted so if you're like me and like to crawl back into bed, you can have the snooze go off too quickly for you to fall back to sleep, helping you figure out that you might as well just stay up
- It is super cute with the bright color, fun shape and the multicolored time display
I place the shaker between my mattress and mattress cover so it will stay in place when I move around at night and the mattress doesn't absorb the vibration like it would if you put it between the mattresses.
The things I don't like about this clock are:
- It feels super cheap... the plastic is thin, there is no weight to the clock at all to give the feel of quality to the components. But my brother's more expensive "plain" Sonic Boom clock feels cheap, too.
- The buttons to set the time also feel very cheap and make it hard to adjust the time/alarm time
- In my opinion, the flashing LED lights are worthless if you have any light in your room at all. It may work for you if you sleep in an absolutely dark room.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product works wonderful for my hearing impaired daughter.Published 10 days ago by Joann R Miller-Salas
My daughter is profoundly deaf. She has a Cochlear Implant which she does not wear at night, of course. Now she is 21 and has her first job. I bought this alarm clock for her. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This clock is being used by a profoundly hearing impaired college student in her dorm, the bed shaker works great and
gets her up every time. Read more
My best friend bought me this alarm clock a while ago. I must say for someone who is a normal to heavy sleeper it will work excellently for you. However I am neither of those. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I have two Deaf daughters and the oldest has had one for about 6 months. It works just fine so we when her sister wanted one we got a second for her room. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Timothy Barton
I wish I'd known this existed. I've been buying this type of clock from a big store in town and they never last and they are plug ugly. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Davilyn Eversz
Fun design, questionable quality.
Like I can dim the time.
A little hard to figure out different tones, instructions are not very clear overall and size of print too... Read more
Not nearly as loud as I thought I'd be. I started out with it across the room and had to move it right next to my bed.Published 2 months ago by Salliebeth