Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 16, 2016
I got this too play on my 3DS on the ride to work. Pretty much exactly what I expected. Sonic 2 also allows you to play as Knuckles,, and has Save States, which is really nice! That game is incredibly hard without them. However there are no Save States with Sonic 3, which was disappointing. Also Sonic 3 hits lag at times which is a little weird and annoying, but not enough to detract too much from the game. It's not like there's much alternative for playing the original Sonic games on your handheld.
2 people found this helpful
on March 11, 2017
For those who are asking how to play without it going to auto play mode. Hit the start button when prompted on the screen or anytime before it gets into auto play mode. Only the start button will work.
5 people found this helpful
on October 10, 2016
Just as I remember it!!! Works great on 3DS... Gave to my 7&9 yr old daughters and she has loved every game. Very well packaged, brand new and exactly as described.
review imagereview image
3 people found this helpful
on September 14, 2016
I love sonic and my kids enjoy this game as well. It's pretty much like the Sega Genesis versions, BUT I just wish these games would recognize the cheat codes. For example, when I try to activate the cheat code in sonic 1 (up, down, left, right, A, START) I hear the ring sound, but when I try to press A and START it just starts the game at the very first level, and Sonic 2 doesn't have the sound test menu where you input the code: 19, 65, 09 & 17 followed by the UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, A, START code at the main menu.
on April 17, 2018
Don't know about the item, but the lady who delivered it was beyond compare. She called from the street, a terrible neighborhood in a large city, and expressed her concern regarding obvious nefarious activity surrounding her vehicle. And yet, she bravely ventured forth to knock on the door and deliver the item despite fear of imminent danger. I forgot her name, but I stayed on the phone with her as she ran back to her vehicle, where she boldly reported a successful delivery. Well done!
on November 27, 2017
A great nostalgic bundle. It kicks my 7 and 9 year olds' butts. They don't comprehend unlimited lives and continues....
on April 25, 2018
My Grandson loves this game.
on March 7, 2018
Great as expected, Thanks.
on May 14, 2018
It non stop goes into demo mode! Even when i press "start" like everyone has mentioned! Sometimes it plays and other times just keeps continuing to next levels on demo mode!! Very frusturating for my 6yr old!
on February 13, 2018
6 and 8- year old Grandsons love this. They have Nintendo DS 2. Good price. Great fun
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.