Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 236 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 271 reviews
on August 24, 2016
Class game lover, passing on the classics to his son.

Long story short my son(5) got a change to play pac-man and had been asking me to play it nearly everyday. So I decide to get him a DS, so I head to my local game store, (not gamestop), and pick up a DS and what do they have playing on a console there? That's right, Sonic. My son immediately jumps on it and starts to play, sadly the store did not have a copy of this game for the DS, so here I am, buying a game that was published in 2010 for my son who was born in 2011, go figure.

Game worked great, shipping was actually faster than expected and I have had no problems with this item. I would definitely buy from them again!
on November 30, 2015
I love how this game is. With the multiple games in one feature, makes it even better. It's just like playing the original from back in the day
on March 11, 2017
For those who are asking how to play without it going to auto play mode. Hit the start button when prompted on the screen or anytime before it gets into auto play mode. Only the start button will work.
on January 29, 2016
Sonic used to be my favorite game, so when I found out there was a version for Nintendo ds I quickly bought it(for my son). I fiu d it a little more difficult to play on the ds than it used tobe on sega but some of that could just be that I'm not used to the ds. Also it was hard to get the game started. You have to start it at just the right time or it starts a demo mode. Also still can't figure out hiw to maje sonic spin in place and build up speed like you coyld do on the genisis.
All in all i still like it. My son is not real into it though.
on December 22, 2016
Again was a Birthday present for my Grandson and he thought Grandma was extra special.
on March 15, 2017
fun
on September 21, 2014
My grandson is very happy with this game. Nice condition
on March 4, 2017
Great compilation just as good as the originals
on March 6, 2017
Bought this game for my son. Alot of the game plays by itself so my son cant play it.
on March 19, 2017
Game will only play short demos of the levels. You cannot play at all! Very disappointed and will be returning.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.