Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 239 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 274 reviews
on January 16, 2016
I got this too play on my 3DS on the ride to work. Pretty much exactly what I expected. Sonic 2 also allows you to play as Knuckles,, and has Save States, which is really nice! That game is incredibly hard without them. However there are no Save States with Sonic 3, which was disappointing. Also Sonic 3 hits lag at times which is a little weird and annoying, but not enough to detract too much from the game. It's not like there's much alternative for playing the original Sonic games on your handheld.
on March 7, 2014
Pretty cool I remember playing these games when I was young a million years ago and playing it on my daughters dsi made me feel young again lol. its got all of them some people complained that it was just a demo I thought the same thing because you have to hit the start button not A or B but start and then you get to select what game you want its very fun my daughter loves it too she's eight. It is a little tricky at first because of the fact pushing A or B in the main menu will not start the game or take you out of preview mode but after you realize it you will be like duh and will never have another problem and the graphics are pretty cool its all four games plus a few extras and there just like the originals on Sega although there are the 4 games but there are a few extra choices you can play just like the originals or the updated versions great buy kids and adult both will enjoy so enjoy
on March 11, 2017
For those who are asking how to play without it going to auto play mode. Hit the start button when prompted on the screen or anytime before it gets into auto play mode. Only the start button will work.
on September 14, 2016
I love sonic and my kids enjoy this game as well. It's pretty much like the Sega Genesis versions, BUT I just wish these games would recognize the cheat codes. For example, when I try to activate the cheat code in sonic 1 (up, down, left, right, A, START) I hear the ring sound, but when I try to press A and START it just starts the game at the very first level, and Sonic 2 doesn't have the sound test menu where you input the code: 19, 65, 09 & 17 followed by the UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, A, START code at the main menu.
on November 30, 2015
I love how this game is. With the multiple games in one feature, makes it even better. It's just like playing the original from back in the day
on February 5, 2017
Great product. Arrived on time and was exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend this to other shoppers and would buy again!
on December 22, 2016
Again was a Birthday present for my Grandson and he thought Grandma was extra special.
on June 25, 2017
excelent product
on May 4, 2017
great game
on April 9, 2015
I bought this for my grandson, but even older Sonic fans find this Nintendo DS game enjoyable. It's a great classic to have in the house, and I'm glad it's still available.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.