Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 16, 2016
I got this too play on my 3DS on the ride to work. Pretty much exactly what I expected. Sonic 2 also allows you to play as Knuckles,, and has Save States, which is really nice! That game is incredibly hard without them. However there are no Save States with Sonic 3, which was disappointing. Also Sonic 3 hits lag at times which is a little weird and annoying, but not enough to detract too much from the game. It's not like there's much alternative for playing the original Sonic games on your handheld.
on March 11, 2017
For those who are asking how to play without it going to auto play mode. Hit the start button when prompted on the screen or anytime before it gets into auto play mode. Only the start button will work.
on October 10, 2016
Just as I remember it!!! Works great on 3DS... Gave to my 7&9 yr old daughters and she has loved every game. Very well packaged, brand new and exactly as described.
review imagereview image
on September 14, 2016
I love sonic and my kids enjoy this game as well. It's pretty much like the Sega Genesis versions, BUT I just wish these games would recognize the cheat codes. For example, when I try to activate the cheat code in sonic 1 (up, down, left, right, A, START) I hear the ring sound, but when I try to press A and START it just starts the game at the very first level, and Sonic 2 doesn't have the sound test menu where you input the code: 19, 65, 09 & 17 followed by the UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, A, START code at the main menu.
on April 17, 2018
Don't know about the item, but the lady who delivered it was beyond compare. She called from the street, a terrible neighborhood in a large city, and expressed her concern regarding obvious nefarious activity surrounding her vehicle. And yet, she bravely ventured forth to knock on the door and deliver the item despite fear of imminent danger. I forgot her name, but I stayed on the phone with her as she ran back to her vehicle, where she boldly reported a successful delivery. Well done!
on November 27, 2017
A great nostalgic bundle. It kicks my 7 and 9 year olds' butts. They don't comprehend unlimited lives and continues....
on February 13, 2018
6 and 8- year old Grandsons love this. They have Nintendo DS 2. Good price. Great fun
on November 30, 2015
I love how this game is. With the multiple games in one feature, makes it even better. It's just like playing the original from back in the day
on March 7, 2018
Great as expected, Thanks.
on February 27, 2015
It is the classic games. It's cool. However on the DS Lite, it doesn't have enough RAM or CPU power and it gets terrible frame rates. Not very happy with that. It's near impossible to play. But whatever. I guess if I had gone with the DS XL or whatever it is, I'd be able to play it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.