Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared.|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Supported Platforms: Nintendo - Switch
Nintendo account required for game activation and installation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It references most of the Sonic Games from the Sega Genesis Era like Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic The Hedgehog 3/Sonic And Knuckles, And Sonic The Hedgehog CD.
2. The music is remastered in a much more crisp and instrumental style while combining it with the Classic Sega Genesis Music Style Of The 2D Sonic Games.
3. The Controls Are Responsive And Fluid. I especially loved the addition of the new Drop Dash Ability, which helps you perform a Spin Dash When You Press The B/A button Again after pressing B/A the first time, or depending on what console you're playing.
4. It's connected to the sequel game, Sonic Forces.
5. You can play as Sonic alone, play as Sonic accompanied by Tails, and play as Knuckles (whose story is different in some stages).
The only issues I have with this game are that the Special Stages Of Catching The UFOs can be frustrating due to the difficulty that grows higher and it is hard to maneuver when you go at a Bonus Mach (The Speed Of Sound) and you need to collect rings to last longer, Some of the bosses are too easy and too hard, and the Blue Orbs Stages can be confusing.
But issues aside, I enjoyed this game alto and had lots of fun with it. That's why I give this game 4/5 stars. If you're a nostalgic Sonic fan who loved playing the Genesis Games or a Sonic fan that would like to try out the Classic 2D Platforming Style Of the Genesis Era, then I highly recommend that you buy this in a GameStop Store or download it through Digital Content on which ever console you have like Xbox One, PS4, Or Nintendo Switch. Oh, and it is very important that you play this game before playing Sonic Forces if you don't want any spoilers whatsoever.
The graphics in this game (and indeed all Sonic titles) are stupendous! They are very surreal yet mind-blowingly realistic. The gameplay is realistic too! Certain games take one on rides up breathtaking bridges. I feel the fear of heights! LOL! It is so much fun.
My son and I have found so much extra bonding time when playing this on his new Nintendo Switch or on the Steam platform.
Definitely worth the money!
There is no real support to help you, just an FAQ that tells you what the problem is. Even trying Nintendo's suggestions to sign into the eShop again doesn't help.
Better to buy physical game cards.