Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sonic Nausea Electronic Audible Sound Device (MODEL: SN-127)
|Price:||$34.35 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEWLY REDESIGNED 2011 UPGRADED MODEL
- Outputs a unique proprietary combination of ultra-high frequency soundwaves
- Can cause headaches, intense irritation, sweating, imbalance, nausea, or even vomiting
- Powered by one 9-volt battery (included)
- PLEASE NOTE: Results will vary due to subject tolerance
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The Sonic Nausea is a small electronic device which can really turn one's stomach. It generates a unique combination of ultra-high frequency soundwaves which soon leads most in its vicinity to queasiness. It can also cause headaches, intense irritation, sweating, imbalance, nausea, or even vomiting. Hiding this device in your inconsiderate neighbor's house might put an end to their late-night parties. The abusive bureaucrat's office, the executive lunchroom... the possibilities are endless for that small portion of inventive payback. The unique soundwave characteristics make directional source determination difficult. Powered by one 9-volt battery (included). For extended run time six AA batteries in a battery pack with transistor clips (available from most electronics stores) can be used instead. Use with extreme discretion. NEWLY REDESIGNED 2011 MODEL
Top customer reviews
But these high frequency devices/apps do work. Turn it on in an office and people will start to complain, some even getting really angry.