Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on February 13, 2014
We wanted a racing game that would suite all ages since we have a 4 and 6 yr old but yet something our whole family could play together. After researching, my Husband found this game had wonderful reviews and could play up to 4 players on a split screen at one time. We bought it used/like new on Amazon and it is now our family's favorite :) There are lots of characters to pick and many tracks to utilize so it keeps the game interesting. There are different difficulty levels that are a sinch to switch if my Husband and I want to race eachother only. Also, I like that you can switch each remote to one of several different racing options because, for example, the buttons that work most comfortably for gas, steering, and shooting/items for my husband and I- don't work the best for our youngest daughter because her hands are so small that it makes it uncomfortable. Likewise, her method cramps our hands. I do like also that you can turn the commentator down or off because I don't like some of the phrases he uses and don't want my daughters repeating phrases such as "shutup!" and "he's sucking fumes"... etc. Also, great graphics, colorful, and family-friendly. I highly recommend!!!
on January 12, 2013
All the Sega characters you can think of are in this game. Pick any person you want and off the races you go. The game is fun and the devices you can use to get ahead are creative. I love the tracks, there always something to watch out for to keep you on your toes. The controls are easy to handle.
The reason why I don't like the game so much is that after a good 30 minutes into the game the races seem same and nothing is 'challenging' no matter if I'm on easy, normal or hard. Instead of feeling excited I feel bored and impatient. The game seems okay to me but I like Mario Kart better.
on June 2, 2013
When it comes to reviewing a game, I prefer to make a long story short, and the truth is that this review could be told in just one single phrase: It's a really good game.

About the game? Well, you already know it: A Mario Kart-style game with the Sega family of mascots using weapons, drifting and turbo boosts to reach the finish line.

Among the many positive aspects: Nice and colorful graphics that still hold up perfectly 3 years after release. Good soundtrack and sound effects. Great course design, based on classic Sega franchises. A lot of characters and tracks to choose from, many of them unlockables, which gives the game a high replay value. Many multiplayer modes, including online, which works pretty well, and you can find a considerable amount of gamers still playing it now on 2013 (be sure to be friendly and add them to your buddy list if you want to get the online trophies). The learning curve is very tight, ranging from beginner single player modes to a (very, I mean it) hard difficulty setting and a mission mode to improve your skills. Your achievements and mileage will give you points to exchange them for unlockable characters and tracks.

Is there anything bad? Well, some minor low frame rate moments and the announcer's voice, which can be a little too much euphoric at times.

At $15, you won't get a better investment than this game. If you like kart racing games to play alone, with friends or the family, add it to your cart now and be happy like me!
on February 28, 2011
I would rate this game highly: I think it's solidly made and will provide hours of fun.

Ordinarily I wouldn't have much interest in a kid's racing game, but I do like to relax when I get home from work with some sort of racing game for about a half hour or so.

Tragically, all of the other racing games available for the PS3 are hopelessly bad. I found Grid (rated the highest of all PS3 racing games on Metacritic) to be unplayable and uninteresting. A couple of others were also non-starters.

This one, despite being for kids, was challenging yet playable. It ended up providing what I needed.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 17, 2017
My nephwe loves the game I actually love racing with him its a throw back of old system and charters but a great game none the less
on December 30, 2017
My boys love this game. My husband and I play with them too. I like that it supports up to 4 players at once.
on July 20, 2017
Son loves this! I love spending time with my son. It is a great racing game!
on February 24, 2017
Great graphics and the kids love playing against each other! They seem to enjoy earning points when they play that allows them to unlock new courses or characters.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Sonic is my 7yr old grandsons favorite and I actually have fun playing it too lol !!! I am so glad I purchased it especially buying from amazon for rare finds !!!!
on January 31, 2018
Tons of fun and variety...it will be a long time of fun play before boredom sets in.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.