+ $4.59 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Party racing fun: Battle it out in single player, challenge your friends in 4 player split-screen or compete in 8 player online action! Game modes include Grand Prix, Arcade and Time Attack.
- All your favorite racers: Choose from 20 different characters from the Sonic & SEGA universe including Sonic, Tails, AiAi and Amigo.
- High Velocity Vehicles: Every character drives their own unique vehicle including sports cars, bikes, monster trucks, planes and even a giant banana to perform special maneuvers!
- All-Star moves: Race by a competitor with a variety of pick-up weapons (missiles, mines and other obstacles) or one of the 20 unique character moves such as Tails' tornado, Samba's conga line, and much more!
- Stunning visuals: Race over medieval castle ramparts, under lush rainforest canopies and through bustling cityscapes as you battle through 24 challenging tracks from the Sonic and SEGA Universe.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Now, what I don't like about this game is that you can't destroy your fellow racers like you can on Mario. You really can't crash into them and knock them off the road. You can use your weapons but that is about it. Mario is more fun when you get your opponents and speed ahead of them. Another thing that they did wrong was when playing the Grand Prix games you cannot quit or leave in the middle of a 4 course game.Read more ›
Of course, one would say this is a complete rip-off of Mario Kart. Well, that's debatable. LOTS of franchises have stepped into kart-racing before. Crash Bandicoot, Mickey Mouse, Digimon, Pac-Man, and even Little Big Planet's getting a racer, to name a few. So really, it's its own genre. And this isn't even Sonic's first time on the track (See Sonic Drift and Sonic R). But what's special about Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing is that it's a game with characters and tracks from/based off of various Sega games coming together as fan service similar to that of the Smash Bros. games.
As for the game itself, it almost offers the same great fun as Mario Kart. The tracks may have been inspired by other Sega games, but they are HUGELY creative and fun (Have you ever wanted to do a loop-de-loop in a racer?). Everything is colorfully detailed, flowing with eye candy, and the variety of characters/tracks can surely appeal to fans. From the Sonic crew to Billy Hatcher to Super Monkey Ball's Ai-Ai, this can be said to be an all-star cast.
So what are some things that are wrong with Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 5-yr old loves this game. He only gets to play it after doing his homework, and now he proactively wants to get his homework done just so that he can have a bit of time playing... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Dad's Review
I got this game for my son for his birthday and he loved it and he's been playing it ever since he loved all the new worlds that you can getPublished 10 days ago by sherrrll powell
Very fun game. Arrived as described. I enjoy playing it with my kids. I would recommend a larger screen TV if 3 or more people are playing though because the screen is divided... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Robert
I have enjoyed this game very much. Some courses are very challenging but still fun. I purchased the wheel accessory for the controller and that helps a lot. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Little Man's Mama