Sonic Solar Powered Mole Repeller – Zikke Professional Sonic Mole Repellent that Repels Mole, Rodent, Vole, Shrew, Gopher, Snake, Pest for Outdoor Lawn Garden Yards Covers 6,000 sq ft?2 pack)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ♔EFFECTIVENESS:Zikke Solar Powered Mole Repeller sends out vibrations and sounds, which sound like natural danger signal to rodents, every minute. The vibrations and sounds cause rodents to stay away from the device. The mole repeller covers up to 6,000 sq ft. It can effectively protects your gardens and lawns from moles, voles, mice, rats and other burrowing animals.
- ♔SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Dig a hole, insert the device into the ground. Make sure the solar panel plate is at least 2 inches above the ground. There’s no need for any cable connections. Just insert the spike into the ground then turn on the ON/OFF switch and enjoy the pest free environment you deserve.
- ♔ECONOMICAL CHOICE: Zikke Mole Repeller uses solar power instead of batteries, which is not only economical, but also environmental friendly.
- ♔HUMANE & HARMLESS: No troublesome chemicals or nuisance pesticide, no traps, no dead animals. No harm to human-beings and pets.
- ♔100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you’re not satisfied with our Mole Repeller, we will refund your money or replace your product as long as you contact us within 30 days. Purchase this product with full confidence!
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
To make the best use of the product, please kindly follow the instructions below:
1) We strongly recommend an installation of 2 Solar Mole Repellers every 6000 square sq ft for areas with large rodents population.
2) The nature and density of the soil ground affect the performance of the repeller, so before installing it, check the ground. Solid soil allows best sound-transmission. Soil ground that is frozen, irrigated or waterlogged is not suitable.
3) The Solar Mole Repeller should be sited where the solar cell gets maximum sunlight. Only in that way can the batteries be charged as fully as possible
.4) In order to avoid damaging the product during installation, we suggest you to use a crowbar to make a small hole first, then gently push the spike in and backfill by soil.
5) Leave the base of the head at least 2 inches above the ground;
6) For first time of usage, leave power switch “OFF” for 2 full days for the sunlight to charge.
- Easy and safe to use.
- No Poison, No Chemical.
- Made of durable ABS plastic.
Effective Coverage: 6,000 sq.ft
2 x Solar Mole Repeller
1 x Manual