Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on March 8, 2015
I have not used this particular sonic IQ bluetooth speaker, but have recently purchased another of their rechargeable bluetooth speaker. The one I have is slightly larger than this one and a little more expensive. The speaker is not bad for an inexpensive speaker to plug directly into, but is not good at all to be used in bluetooth mode which is primarily why I purchased it. It does connect easily to my Samsung S5 but the sound quality is awful when being used in bluetooth mode. It kind of cuts in and out and is quite distorted. Maybe not fair to rate this product based on my experience with another of their products, but be cautious on this one if you intend to use it via the bluetooth connection.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 24, 2013
Brought this for the price and the cool looks. It does not get loud in a noisy room but the music doesnt get clipped either. Was unable to link to my Iphone or my MAC laptop which is a rather big deal. If anyone can figure out why - pls post.
44 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 3, 2014
Lasted only a couple of uses, even when it worked my laptop was louder.
on December 5, 2014
I would have been LIVID if I had payed the list price of $59.99. Still not thrilled with the $20 I did spend. My niece has a speaker/key ring that she only payed $12 for & they sound comparable. Only real diff. is that this garbage is much bigger and wireless & hers fits on a key ring (probably not something a male would carry around though. Lol) & is attached w/USB.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question