4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
SONICAKE Vexpress Passive Volume & Expression EXP Pedal
- Passive Volume Control/Expression Control 2 functions in 1 Pedal
- Automatically Detect the Functionality (Volume or EXP Control)
- Working with Guiar, Bass, Keyboard, Synthesizer, Workstation, Controller, etc.
- Working without Battery or Pedal Power Supply
- Lightweight & Comact Design for easily Taking it Anywhere
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|SONICAKE VolWah Active Volume & Wah Expression Pedal||SONICAKE Vexpress Passive Volume & Expression EXP Pedal|
Compare with similar items
MeloAudio EXP-001 Volume Expression Wah Bass Guitar Effects Pedal with Instrument Cable
Ernie Ball 6181 Junior Size Volume Pedal-Mono, 25K VPJR
Digitech Guitar Expression Pedal (K-00691991006555)
Jim Dunlop Guitar Volume Pedal (DVP4)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Novel World||MeloAudio||Amazon.com||PitbullAudio||Amazon.com|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This gets five stars not because it's "the best" of the four expression pedals I have, but because it's the best value in a passive volume/expression pedal. I don't expect this to stand up to years of abuse, but I don't plan to abuse it, so it might very well last my lifetime, unless modern science catches up to the challenges of entropy, gravity, and their increasingly annoying effects on my creaky-ass body, making me live an absurdly long time. ...But I digress.
This pedal is almost identical to another one I have. It's orange, made by Valeton, which I found out is made by the same company as Sonicake, hence the similarities. The other two pedals I have are more expensive: The DOD mini expression pedal, which feels better to the feet and seems more durable, despite its internal plastic gears, and the full-sized Moog expression pedal. The latter two have more expression pedal options, but both lack native volume control. ...So the Sonicake and Valeton have a leg up in that regard.
So, that's why this is a five star pedal. BROWN!
The put a few dabs of grease on it from the factory but it really doesn't help, I didn't want to spray WD-40 in it since by that point I already knew I was going to send it back.
I hope they improve this in the future and just raise the price by $10.00 and use better materials. Guess i'll have to pony up for the other $100.00 mini exp pedals...
Pedal does the job. It's pretty tiny. Definitely smaller than I thought. But the size is great for packing it away and travel. Have not used it live yet, just for practice, but is works well.
It works great for every function.
Remember you MUST use stereo cable to use it as an expression pedal.
The only drawback is that it is hard to get used to the size of the pedal (it is really small). It is convenient for gigging and traveling, but you need to be sitting down; forget it if you have to stand up as it is almost impossible to stand on one foot for a long time (you can’t stand on this pedal and use it at the same time).
Top international reviews
As it's a passive pedal there's not much to learn, but trouble is taken to introduce the new user to the wiring of the stereo cable needed to use it as an expression pedal.
The pedal itself is the reassuring colour of milk chocolate and its action, though smooth, has a definite ability to stay parked, so it works for fixed settings as well as sweeps.
All in all a nice straightforward unit which leaves plenty of board space for a whole extra pedal, compared to a normal volume pedal.