Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on September 12, 2014
Didn't get a fruit doll as posted on the package, AND it was not in the sealed, single open bag inside. The dolls are cute, but this seller isn't honest. Not new.

About the doll: Small, about 2 inches tall, and super cute. I bought a few others, marine and flower and both were adorable. Not ideal for little kids, but about four and up would be fine.
I love my Sonny Angel Kewpie Doll Fruits Figure! I got the one with the pineapple hat on its head. Not knowing which one I would get added to the fun of ordering it. The Kewpie feels like it's made out of porcelain or some type of ceramics. It doesn't feel like plastic. The Kewpie has large brown eyes and a sweet smile. The pineapple hat does not come off and is molded onto the Kewpie's head. He stands very well on his own without any support. He has two tiny white wings molded onto his back. I named him Paul. I put a little blue-striped shirt and blue jeans on him. The outfit is actually one of my old Kelly doll outfits, but it fits the Kewpie perfectly. I stood him next to my Sonny Angel Kewpie Doll Animal Figure and Sonny Angel Kewpie Doll Vegetable Figure that I also ordered a while back. They are brothers and look so cute together. These adorable little Kewpies would be great for collectors, and they would also make wonderful gifts!
on October 16, 2013
I went round and round trying to decide if I should order one at a time (here), or a full set on another site. What I really didn't want to run into, is having two of the same..especially when I know no one else who collects these little guys. Ours arrived, and he is the strawberry head...perfect! I will probably keep chancing it and order them one by one, as it's so much fun wondering what you will be surprised with. If we get a double, I suppose we'll just gift it to someone who will also find them cute. My son is going to love him :)
on September 20, 2016
Super cute and the perfect size for my 3 year olds little hands, however, I didn't realize his little head would fall off so easily. We had to put him away since I also have a crawling baby in the house. That head that falls off so easily is the perfect size to block a tiny esophagus. Very cute but too dangerous as a toy.
review image review image
on October 11, 2013
The box arrived squished and open and he was in plastic wrap. Sonny Angels come in a pink plastic bag within the box, so I'm not sure if it was a return or what. I'm not returning him because I got the pineapple (score!) and he's super precious.
on June 1, 2015
I am crazy for these Sonny Angel dolls. The various series are fun and numerous and collecting these dolls is a blast! I've read a couple reviews about the wings on the back missing on dolls, however I have about 20 or so of these and have never had that issue.
on March 28, 2016
I love these!! I have the pear and received the melon (don't love the melon as much) but am huge Sonny Angel fan. Enjoy taking them to restaurants or out on the town for spontaneous social media shots
on April 5, 2013
The SONNY ANGEL/MINI FRUIT ANGEL COLLECTION is adorable. It's the same size as the Vegetable Head collection, so just smaller than the larger ones for Halloween.

It isn't very educational and you really can't do much with it -- only his head moves -- but it's so cute, it can't help but make you smile. The face reminds me of the Japanese version of the Kewpie doll that I had when I was a baby and maybe that's why I like the figurine.

It might scare some people though because I have a friend who thinks it looks creepy.
on June 4, 2015
I just received the melon head. Too cute for words. Smaller than I expected, but adorable nonetheless. I just ordered 2 more!!!
on February 28, 2017
My daughter is obsesssed! Very good prices and such a sweet collectible. We've ordered a few different ones from MetaRetail before, always happy :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.