|Item Weight||4.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.7 x 4.4 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||SONOFF|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
Agoal Sonoff Wifi Switch Wireless Remote Control Electrical for Household Appliances,Compatible with Alexa DIY Your Home Via Iphone Android App 2-Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Voice Control:Works with Amazon Echo,Echo Dot,Amazon Tap and Google Home to manage your devices through Voice control.
- Widely Use:Sonoff smart switch is widely applicable and can be applied to 97% household appliances and lamps, as long as the phone has network , users can remotely turn the connected home appliance on/off from anywhere at any time.
- Remote Control:Sonoff transmits data to a cloud platform through the Wi-Fi Router, which enables you to remotely control the connected appliances, via free eWeLink App.You can download the iOS version in App Store and the Android version in Google Play.The App eWeLink enables you to control your devices easily.
- Timing Function:Another feature available if to set timing schedules for the appliances, which can include countdown, scheduled on/off .It’s simple,giving you one less thing to worry about in your busy life.
- About Agoal:We provide 12-month warranty for quality-related issues and friendly customer service.Our goal is able to offer customer high-quality innovative products at low cost.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Sonoff WiFi Switch Pack of 6 Wireless Remote Control Electrical for Household Appliances Compatible with Alexa DIY Your Home via Iphone Android App
Sonoff WiFi Switch Pack of 2 Wireless Remote Control Electrical for Household Appliances Compatible with Alexa DIY Your Home via Iphone Android App
Sonoff Wifi Switch Wireless Remote Control Electrical for Household Appliances,Compatible with Alexa DIY Your Home Via Iphone Android App (Sonoff Dlu)
Creazy Sonoff Smart Home WiFi Wireless Switch Module For Apple For Android APP Control
BATIGE 2-Pack WiFi Switch Work with Alexa Wireless Smart Switch Module ABC Shell Socket For DIY Smart Home Sonoff
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
This device only support 2.4G WIFI router and 2/3/4G mobile network, it can not use 5G router.
Please do not exceed the maximum load current of 10A
Sonoff switch only use “eWeLink” free app, others cannot support.
Power supply: 90-250V AC
Security Mechanism: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
Operating Temp: -20degree~70degree
Remote ON/OFF: Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
App Support: Free IOS and Android mobile App eWelink
Sync Status: Real time device status provided to App
Timing: Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
Share Control: Control your smart home together with your family
Scene: Turn on/off a gang of devices one tap
Smart Scene: Trigger on/off by temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions
Network Support: Control electrical devices over Wi-Fi or 2/3/4G mobile network
Voice Control: Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa
How to install this device, please do as follow:
1. Switch off electricity source
2. Open the covers at both ends
3. Connect the two electricity source cables(Live and Neutral) to the ports with “IN” mark, one cable for one port, and there’s no limitation for which port to connect
4. Connect the two appliances cables(Live and Neutral) to the two ports with “OUT” mark, one cable for one port, and there’s no limitation for which port to connect make the cover install firmly
Welcome to visit the below link get more details of how to use it ,please find “SONOFF (RF) USER GUIDE”:
Sonoff x 2
Screw x 8
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: These switches are doing very well. I turn the devices off from anywhere in town from my phone.The timer on the app works perfect. I am having zero problems. They even turn on my 1500 watt floor heater without a whimper or getting hot. I have uploaded pictures of how I use these instead of cutting the wires on every device I want to control so they are left intact. The 1 foot extensions are about $2 each from Amazon and then you can plug anything into them.
I had a great amount of difficulty pairing this device. The first issue (and this has been issues with other products as well) is that this product requires a 2.4 ghz WiFi connection only. I have both 2.4 ghz and 5.0 ghz on a router using the same SSID. My Google Pixel doesn't allow the band to be chosen, and always makes that decision itself. SO the first thing I had to do was shutdown the 5 Ghz band. This got me pas the first hurtle and at least I could start the pairing process. the eWeLink app would find the sonoff device each time but then timeout - very frustrating. After many, many attempts, and a lot of searching the internet, I stumbled over a post that said setting Airplane Mode on the phone did the trick. I tried Airplane mode and sure enough the sonoff completed pairing immediately!
With pairing completed, I added the device to my Google Home app - this went smoothly - no issues. Now I was not only able to control the sonoff with eWeLink, but also Google Home. The next test was to see if I could use the device after turning my 5 Ghz network back on - no issues there. The final test was to determine if the sonoff could be controlled from outside the local network. I re enabled my cellular network and turned off the wifi on my phone - sure enough I could use the eWeLink app to turn the sonoff on/off.
So after the initial pairing issue, the sonoff have worked very well. I'll post some updates after I spend some time actually using the device.
Connection to my Google home works great and their app works well.
Only drawback: these devices can only be set up on a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi. You can control them on 5 GHz later though. So check your router before buying! Mine turned out to send out both frequencies at the same time, so the only workaround for me was to use an older tablet that could choose the lower frequency (my Samsung Galaxy S7 can't do that - I can control everything from the S7 now though once set up is complete).