Sonoma Women's Chainless Drive Evolution Urban Voyager Bicycle
|Price:||$549.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chainless women's bicycle with lightweight aluminum frame and suspension fork
- D-Drive system eliminates chain and derailleur for low-maintenance, comfortable riding
- Chainless system is quieter, smoother, and lasts longer than traditional chain-driven systems
- Ergonomic seat ideal for long rides; pull-lever front and rear alloy brakes
- Includes water bottle mounts and rear carrier rack; lifetime warranty on frame, fork, and D-Drive system
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The bike's chainless D-Drive system eliminates the trouble-causing chain and derailleur.
It's the low-maintenance chainless design that really stands out, however. Powering the newest trend in chainless bicycling, the chainless D-Drive system replaces the parts of a bike that cause the most problems--the chain and derailleur. In their place, the D-Drive system uses a drive shaft with a fully enclosed bevel gear system to transmit power from the bike pedals to the rear wheel. Shimano internal gears within the rear wheel help the system run smoothly and quietly while optimizing pedal efficiency. At the same time, the Shimano "twist and go" gear system is responsive and easy to use, so you can shift with the flick of a finger.
The chainless D-Drive system offers a number of benefits over traditional chain bikes. In addition to delivering a much quieter ride, it keeps you from ruining your favorite clothes while riding to work or getting grease all over your hands while fixing a slipped chain. The D-Drive system is also protected from external elements, so it doesn't require the ongoing cleaning, lubrication, and checkups that a chain-drive bike typically requires. And the internal drive shaft is less likely to sustain damage from falls and road debris, giving it a significantly longer life than a chain. In fact, the D-Drive system carries a warranty that lasts for the life of your bike. Once you experience Sonoma's exclusive D-Drive chainless system, you may never want to ride a chain-driven bicycle again.
Other features include built-in water bottle mounts, a convenient rear carrier rack, and 700c Kenda city tread tires and tubes. Best of all, everything on the bike is backed by either a two-year or lifetime warranty. The Sonoma Urban Voyager is available in a light satin sky color with subtle grey accents.
The bright Shimano auto-light system includes a Xenon bulb.
Riders will love the convenient rear carrier rack.
- Color: Light satin sky with grey accents
- Frame size: 19 inches
- Wheel size: 28 inches
- Frame: Lightweight 6000 series aluminum with water bottle mounts
- Saddle: Cionlli dual fabric commuter saddle
- Handlebars: Alloy with adjustable stem
- Fork: RST SOFI ML suspension with mechanical lockout system
- Fenders: Quick-release front and rear
- Hub: Shimano Nexus Inter 7 (rear), 7-speed sealed gear hub
- Shifter: Shimano Nexus Revoshift 7-speed
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V-brakes with alloy hand pull levers
- Operating system: D-Drive chainless
- Rims: 700c double-wall alloy
- Seat post: Alloy with quick-release lever adjustment
- Rack: Alloy rear rack with Sonoma signature storage bag
- Tires: 700c Kenda city tread tires and tubes
- Pedals: Plastic platform, 9/16 inches, with CPSC reflectors
- Grips: Anatomically designed dual-density
- Stand-over height: 25-1/2 inches
- Warranties: Lifetime on frame, fork, and D-Drive system, 2 years on all other components
About Dynacraft Bicycles
Dynacraft brings families together by providing affordable, high-quality bicycles for everyone in the family, no matter their age. Based in American Canyon, California, Dynacraft imports and distributes such brands as Barbie, Dekra, Hot Wheels, Magna, Malibu, Next, and Rhino. The company's recent innovations include a new state-of-the-art distribution center in Napa, California, that reduces the time it takes to get Dynacraft's bikes to customers' stores. Dynacraft also entered the adult comfort bike segment by introducing the Dekra D-Drive, a chainless three-speed bike specifically designed for pleasure riding.