2 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Sonos Boost - The WiFi Extension for Uninterrupted Listening - White
|Price:||See price in cart|
- Not required to set up your Sonos wireless speaker
- Provides a solution for homes where wi-fi doesn’t reach all rooms
- Plugs into your wi-fi router to create a dedicated wireless network for your Sonos system
- Offers twice the power as bridge, with broadcast power comparable to enterprise grade wi-fi routers
- Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect to a wired home network and bring standard internet connectivity to other devices
This product is available as Renewed.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Tiny accessory. Big wireless performance.
BOOST plugs into your home router to create a dedicated wireless network for your Sonos system that provides reliable wireless performance when your home WiFi network doesn't reach all of the rooms where you want music or just isn't reliable enough.
Once you've created a dedicated network, you can use additional BOOST units to extend the range of your Sonos system or even provide an internet connection to other products in your home using the built-in Ethernet switch.
- No skips, delays or drops – even in homes with wireless problems
- Comparable broadcast strength to expensive enterprise-grade routers
- Offers complete, 360-degree signals through walls and ceilings
- Neutralizes network interference from other wireless devices
This is Sonos
The smart speaker system
Sonos speakers combine built-in sensors and smart software to make your listening experience easy. Every speaker is simple to set up, no technical skills needed. Regular software updates with new features and services make sure your speakers just keep getting smarter, for as long as you own them.
One app does it all
The free Sonos app gathers all your favorite music and streaming services together in one place. Use your smartphone or tablet to quickly find the songs you love on your streaming services or in your own digital library, then choose the rooms where you want to listen and control all the playback settings on a room-by-room basis.
All your music, in any room
Play a different song in the living room, bedroom, even bathroom, or the same track in every room. Access your personal music library. Stream Apple Music, Prime Music, or other music services, and over 100,000 Internet radio stations from around the world. The Sonos app lets you find, play, control, and explore your music, your way.
Easy to setup
Connect any Sonos speaker or BOOST to your router.
This automatically launches a separate wireless network.
Connect Sonos CONNECT to your speakers. Use the free Sonos app to set up BOOST.
Non-Sonos devices use WiFi and Sonos uses this separate network, eliminating interference and increasing range.
Enjoy music in every room, in perfect sync.
|There's a Sonos speaker for every room||Compact, surprisingly powerful wireless speaker with deep, crystal clear HiFi sound.||Immersive HiFi sound, deeper bass and serious room filling power.||The ultimate listening experience with the purest, deepest, most vibrant sound.||The HiFi soundbar for TV and music lovers.||Wireless subwoofer with thick, bottomless bass anchoring everything you see and hear.||Unparalleled wireless reliability.|
Compare with similar items
Some homes just don’t get good WiFi. Others have so many wireless devices vying for bandwidth they can bog down the network and make everything sluggish. Still others struggle when they’re asked to broadcast signals to remote rooms. If any of these WiFi issues sound familiar, BOOST can help your Sonos system stream music flawlessly.
Sonos is the wireless Home Sound System that fills as many rooms as you want with great-sounding tunes.
Sonos speakers set up easy. Stream via WiFi. Play whatever you’re craving. And amp up every moment with intense, pulse-pounding sound.
It’s a new, better way to fill each day with the sounds you love. One that will make that place you live feel even more like home. Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC custom input.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"The order in which you replace your wired Bridge with your new Boost is really important. To avoid wiping out all of the work you've done to make your Sonos system uniquely yours, perform the steps below. BTW, the same process works if you're replacing your wired Bridge with another wired Bridge.
Some users will end up physically swapping their Bridge out with the Boost in the wrong order, then erroneously setting up their Sonos system once again from scratch - thinking that's what they're supposed to do, performing button presses on their speakers, adding room names back - unaware of the ramifications. Don't do it that way or you'll lose all of your personalized Sonos settings. Gone will be your favorite radio stations, you'll have to add you music subscription information back in from scratch, you'll even have to set up your music library again.
In order to maintain your existing room names, music subscriptions, custom radio stations and Sonos favorites, do this:
1) Do Not unplug your Bridge from power or the router just yet. Your Sonos system should be exactly how it normally is, with the Bridge wired to your router.
2) Plug the power into the Boost, give it around 30 seconds to boot up. You'll see the blinking green light on it. This indicates it is a new component that has not yet been added to your Sonos system. Don't wire it to your router yet. Wireless is fine at the moment.
3) Go into the Sonos software and choose the option to add the Boost. On a PC or Mac, it's under Manage > Add a Bridge or Boost. On a iPhone or tablet, it's under Settings > Add a Bridge or Boost.
You'll then be presented with the options Wired to Your Router and Use Somewhere Else. Either choice is OK, just don't wire it to your router when prompted to. Sonos will see the button press and add the Boost. The LED on the Boost will stop blinking green and go to solid white when it has been added successfully.
4) Finally, physically swap the Bridge with the Boost. You're done, and your Sonos favorites, subscriptions, etc are still intact.
You can always use the Bridge wirelessly as a signal booster for the Sonos components in a different area of your home. Use it to get a signal out to your garage, patio, pool, etc if you ever take a player outside to use for the day. It will be a good way of ensuring you won't get audio interruptions during an outdoor celebration. Just plug it into power on the inside wall that's closest to your outdoor area and you can leave it. Or store it with the power supply and bring it back out if the Boost ever malfunctions.
The new Sonos software automatically gives the wired component root bridge status, so the Boost will become the root device in your Sonos system.
You might be able to have the Boost wired in when adding it in the Sonos software, but err on the safe side by adding it wirelessly, then doing the swaperoo with the Bridge when complete. "
Thanks to the Sonos user who posted this.
At the time of purchase, something was going on with Sonos and our speakers would annoyingly cut out all the time.
Ordered this Boost, threw it in a drawer (still in the box), and like magic, all my speakers started working again. Of course that would happen after handing over an extra $100 to Sonos. Naturally I forgot about the Boost until a few days ago when my living room Play:5 kept crapping out on us. (We have three Play:1’s, a Play:3, a Play:5, and a Soundbar)
Now that the Boost is installed, of the 5 minutes of music I’ve listened to, there hasn’t been any drops. Time will tell though. Will update if our music starts cutting out again.
Is this product for you? Might be a good purchase if you own a ton of electronics pulling WiFi, have an extra $100 of disposable income, and are easily enraged when your music stops mid song...
Top international reviews
Mi internet fallaba mucho y seguido se desconectaban las bocinas con este aparato ni una sola vez
Es una maravilla y muy fácil d instalar como todos los equipos Sonos
Si he tenido que reiniciar un par de veces el amplificador pero no pasa de eso