4-Year Home Theater Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
Sonos PLAY:1 2-Room Wireless Smart Speakersfor Streaming Music - Starter Set Bundle (White)
|Price:||$298.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$100.00 (25%)|
- Fill two separate rooms with different music, or link them together to hear the same song in both. Great surround speakers for your Sonos home theater, too.
- Versatile, compact fit. Place them wherever you want and enjoy rich, room-filling sound.
- Streams all your favorite music services like Amazon Music Unlimited, Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music and more.
- Easy 10-minute wi-fi set up. No Bluetooth pairing problems or interruptions.
- Connects wirelessly to Sonos speakers in other rooms so you can expand your Home Sound System when you’re ready.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Sonos is the wireless Home Sound System that fills your entire home with great-sounding music. Use one app to stream different music to Sonos speakers in different rooms. Or send one song all through the house.
Contents: PLAY:1, power cord, Ethernet cable, Quick Start Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.
Sonos PLAY:1. Mini speaker. Mighty sound.
The most compact Sonos speaker. A perfect fit for bookshelves, counters, and other snug places. PLAY:1 lets you enjoy great-sounding music wherever you want to listen.
Surprisingly Powerful: PLAY:1 sounds a lot bigger than it looks, thanks to two Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, all meticulously tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
Trueplay Speaker Tuning: This exclusive Sonos feature fine-tunes your PLAY:1 to make sure you get the very best sound in any room, no matter where you place it.
Humidity Resistant: Enjoy your favorite songs in music-starved places like bathrooms and outdoor patios.
Stereo Pair With Another PLAY:1: Turn each speaker into separate left and right channels for wider, bigger and deeper stereo sound.
Home Theater Rears: Add a pair or PLAY:1 speakers to PLAYBAR and SUB for an epic surround sound experience.
Simple setup. Better over time.
Put your speaker wherever you want. Plug it in. Tap the free Sonos app – it connects to your home WiFi and you’re ready to rock.
Regular, ongoing software updates bring new features and services to your PLAY:1. So the longer you own it, the better it gets.
WiFi, not Bluetooth
With Sonos, the songs stream from your WiFi network (not your phone), so there's never any of the dropouts, delays or interruptions associated with Bluetooth.
One room of streaming music is great. But a house full is even better. Fill more rooms with music by simply adding more Sonos speakers. They all work together seamlessly so you can play different songs in different rooms or the same song everywhere.
Rekindle your love for music
Sonos makes it easy to bring music back into your life. Enjoy old favorites or discover something new. With Sonos, music wakes you in the morning, surrounds you all day, and fills every moment with the full body joy of listening out loud.
All the music on earth
Sonos plays everything - the most popular streaming services, on-demand Internet radio, your favorite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads - whatever you love to listen to.
Access all the music on earth through the Sonos app, or control Sonos directly from the Spotify app.
One app. Complete music control.
Choose what to play, where to play it, and how loud. In one room or all over your home. Track down songs across all your music services with a single search. Create playlists in an instant. The Sonos app does it all.
|Sync two for enhanced stereo listening||✔||✔||✔|
|Can be home theater rears||✔||✔||✔|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 in||5.2 x 10.6 x 6.3 in||8.03 x 14.33 x 6.06 in|
|Weight||4.08 lbs (1.85 kg)||5.71 lbs (2.6 kg)||14 lbs (6.38 kg)|
Compare with similar items
All-new Sonos One - Smart Speaker with Alexa voice control built-In. Compact size with incredible sound for any room. (white)
Sonos PLAY:3 Multi-Room Digital Music System Bundle (2 - PLAY:3 Speakers) - Black
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer (White)
Bose SoundTouch 10 x 2 Wireless Starter Pack, White
Sonos PLAYBASE for Home Theater and Streaming Music (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MegaRetailStore||Amazon.com||Huppins||Amazon.com||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.69 x 9.38 x 6.36 in||4.72 x 4.72 x 6.34 in||12.8 x 10.51 x 17.99 in||14.96 x 15.83 x 6.22 in||5.56 x 3.34 x 8.34 in||14.96 x 28.35 x 2.28 in|
|Item Weight||8.16 lbs||3.92 lbs||17.3 lbs||35.27 lbs||2.89 lbs||18.85 lbs|
The 2 Room Starter Set is the perfect way to start your Sonos system. Experience the magic of Sonos by filling two rooms of music with two PLAY:1s for $349. The 2 Room Starter Set includes 2 PLAY:1 speakers - a compact wireless speaker that delivers deep, crystal clear HiFi sound. Wirelessly stream your entire iTunes or Amazon Cloud Player library, favorite music services, and thousands of radio stations from around the world through the compact wireless speaker. The PLAY:1's sleek, versatile design easily fits anywhere your home needs music, for surprisingly big sound no matter how tight the spot. Place a PLAY:1 speaker in each room you want music, and enjoy rich listening right out of the box. Set it up simply, and expand until every room in your home is packed with music; play a different song in each room or the same song in perfect synchronization. And control it all from your Android device, iPhone or iPad using the free Sonos CONTROL app. The 2 Room Starter Set is an incredible value and only available for a limited time, so start your Sonos system today. There's never been a better time to fill your home with music.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) for this price point, they should also be Bluetooth capable because they do not play from the computer (i.e., no watching movies on the computer and playing through the speakers). This is a huge limitation and really it's quite surprising they don't just add his feature as it is inexpensive.
(2) limited grouping options. You can play all speakers or just some speakers, but there should be groups you can preset and choose for that event or space without having to add and subtract each time you listen. For example, there should be an option to create "upstairs" and "downstairs" or "party" and "TV only". You have to customize it each time. Lighting systems already do this and it's a simple fix but apparently customers have been complaining about this for two years and songs hasn't made a move to address this basic problem.
Usually when products are made wi-fi with iPhone or iPad interfaces, the user response is delayed, causing confusion. Sonos is a big company. They've spent money developing their stuff, from packaging, to the app, to the robustness of the wireless connection - nevermind sound quality. If you purchase the Play1, you will purchase more of them. Then you will want the Play3 and 5. You've been warned!
It will often just stop playing, have severe lag (ie, you hit 'Play', and then 10-20 seconds it starts or just moves onto another song at random, or never starts at all, or randomly cuts out). Sometimes you'll be listening for 3-4 songs with no issues then it just dies. I've never listened for more than 5 songs in a row without issues. I'm dealing with it but I think I would have been better off with just basic Bluetooth speakers. It seems to work best when you use the Spotify within the Sonos App from your phone, but that isn't perfect either. I hope they get the software on these things right. I tried a few troubleshooting steps but so far the issues persist. I attached a photo of one of the MANY errors I get. So frustrating.
The only criticisms I would have of the Sonos system is that the app that you must use to play your music can be clunky, and while it integrates third party services (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.) all features aren't present, and songs must be queued up. It would be much better if Sonos could be used like AirPlay devices, so that you could access your music directly from the source apps.