- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Sonos PLAYBAR TV Soundbar/Wireless Streaming TV and Music Speaker
- Complements HD television screens with crisp and powerful sound from nine amplified speaker drivers. Wirelessly streams all your favorite music services too
- Connect your Playbar to any Amazon Echo or Alexa-enabled device, then just ask for the music you love
- Syncs wirelessly with other Sonos speakers so you can listen to TV or music in perfect sync, throughout your home
- Pair with two PLAY:1s and a SUB for a 5.1 surround system, the ultimate home theater experience
- Simple two-cord setup. One for power and one for the TV. Control from your existing TV remote, or wirelessly connect on the Sonos app from your smart device
- Enhances speech for extra clarity. Turn on night sound to enhance quiet sounds at lower volumes and reduce the intensity of loud sounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Add Alexa for voice control
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Not just louder. Clearer.
Thin is great for TV screens, but not so great for sound. Playbar to the rescue. With nine amplified speaker drivers—six mid-range and three tweeters—Playbar replaces your TV's built-in speakers with deep, rumbling lows, crystal-clear dialog, and immersive waves of sound.
What you see is what you hear.
Playbar features nine speakers designed in a phased speaker array to deliver 'directionality', creating a wider sound stage.
Compare with similar items
Yamaha YAS-107BL Sound Bar with Dual Built-In Subwoofers & Bluetooth Black
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System
Sonos PLAYBAR Wireless Streaming HiFi Soundbar (Black) with Flexson Screen Mount
Yamaha YAS-207BL Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer Bluetooth & DTS Virtual Black
Klipsch R-10B Bluetooth Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer (Satin Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||WORLD WIDE STEREO||Amazon.com||Huppins|
|Item Dimensions||35.43 x 5.51 x 3.33 in||5.12 x 35 x 2.12 in||3.38 x 21.5 x 2.75 in||—||4.25 x 36.62 x 2.38 in||2.8 x 40 x 4.1 in|
|Item Weight||11.9 lbs||7.5 lbs||3.7 lbs||—||6 lbs||7 lbs|
PLAYBAR´s nine–speaker design floods your home with huge waves of epic, full–theater sound for TV, Web, Movies and Video Games. It is also a stand–alone all–in–one Sonos player that allows you to wirelessly stream all the music on earth—your iTunes library, your favorite music services, and thousands of Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts.PLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and power cord and plays everything that is connected to your TV, from cable boxes to gaming consoles. Connect PLAYBAR or BRIDGE to your wireless router and link all Sonos players wirelessly with one touch. NOTE: To get started, you must wire either one player or BRIDGE to your home network using a standard Ethernet cable.
Read about our customers' top-rated sound bars on our Sound Bar Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No problems so far. The audio quality from the PLAYBAR is superb, but bass tones are greatly enhanced by the subwoofer, which is a costly, but in my opinion mandatory purchase. Using the PLAYBAR/SUB tandem, streamed music sounds "in person." I may get a couple of the Sonos play 1 speakers to arrange a surround setup. Anyone who criticizes the price of these items, might also criticize Festool for selling a miter saw for almost $1500. The saw is virtually dustless, just as the soundbar/subwoofer is virtually flawless. Value is a very personal thing. For me Sonos has satisfied my requisites for a very pleasurable listening experience. The system is highly recommended.
But wait, what about my bedroom? Bought a Sonos One, sounded good, bought another: stereo! Try that with Echo.
Then comes the kicker: TrueTuning! Bit more than a minute waving my iPad around while my Sonos Ones made strange noises and it literally transformed my bedroom into the best stereo image I've ever heard. — Did the living room next and not as much of a huge gain, but it sounded a lot better too!
Now considering den TV.. :-) I purchased the products separately and too lazy to write reviews for all. Amazon will have to fight me if they want their products back!
Most recent customer reviews
1. Controlling the volume is a pain.Read more