Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $51.79
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Sonos Outdoor Speakers- Pair Of Architectural Speakers By Sonance For Outdoor Listening
Enhance your purchase
|Model Name||Sonos Outdoor by Sonance - Pair of architectural speakers for listening outside the home.|
About this item
- The architectural speakers by Sonance for outdoor listening. Get detailed sound in your backyard or on your patio with Sonos Outdoor by Sonance. Power these wired speakers with Amp to enjoy the full Sonos experience.
- These speakers are engineered to withstand humidity, water, salt spray, heat, UV rays, and freezing temperatures.The Sonos Amp has been designed to power up to three pairs of Sonos Architectural speakers on a single Sonos Amp
- With a shared commitment to superior sound and great design, Sonos and Sonance have partnered on a collection of passive architectural speakers optimized for Sonos Amp.
- Package content: 2 each of Outdoor Speakers, Speaker Grilles, FastMount Brackets, Wiring Terminal Covers, and (1) Installation Manual
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
What does it mean that these speakers are optimized for Sonos Amp?
When connected, the Sonos Amp will automatically detect and adjust the sound to be best for that speaker. This also means the indoor models (In-Wall and In-Ceiling) are the only passive speakers to support Sonos’ Trueplay tuning.
Will all three speakers support Trueplay?
No, only the In-Wall and In-Ceiling speakers will support Trueplay. The Outdoor speakers will not, since the outdoor environment is not favorable to Trueplay.
How many pairs of speakers can be installed together on a single Sonos Amp?
The Sonos Amp has been designed to power up to three pairs of Sonos Architectural speakers on a single Sonos Amp.
Can I use these speakers with amplifiers other than the Sonos Amp?
The Sonos Architectural speakers will work with most amplifiers. However, you will not be able to take advantage of the TruePlay room tuning capabilities with any amplifier other than Sonos Amp.
Can Sonos Architectural speakers be installed outdoors?
Only the Sonos Outdoor by Sonance model is rated for outdoor use. The In-Wall and In-Celling models are not rated for outdoor use and should only be installed indoors.
Compare with similar items
The architectural speakers for listening outside the home.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I installed the amp and the pair of speakers in my yard, 1 on my deck (that I want to have quieter) and 1 by the pool - that I want to have loud, as it is covering a large space and people aren't trying to chat in the pool ;)
I realized that the speakers can not be controlled separately, so I have to mess around with the balance to make one side quieter and the other louder... which is not ideal, but workable.
I called Sonos customer service and they informed me - with what I already had figured out - that you can not have the speakers as separates, that you can do with all the other wireless speakers I own ;(
I asked... what would happen if I connected 2 more pairs of speakers to the amp, like it is advertised on the website (it makes a big thing of this) and they were the in-ceiling and in-wall speakers they advertise as being able to connect to the amp and I installed them (obviously) inside. How would I be able to control the volume? As I you wouldn't want it blasting outside by the pool and inside... one would need to be lowered or increased in volume... right?!?!?! Well, this can't be done and would be useless.
Their solution... buy another amp or 2 at $599 each and stack them or... get the old Sonos: Connect and buy a huge amp you'd have for surround sound and mess with the zones ;( Which is ridiculous.
So, don't be fooled by the false advertising and be aware the amp and speakers have limited functions - why anyone would hook up 3 pairs and want them all at the same volume at the same time in different areas is baffling to me and I can't believe that the Sonos developers wouldn't pick-up on this.
Really dissapointed with these speakers and with Sonos' customer service.
By Alayna M. on May 16, 2020
My first set of speakers were 3' tall and weighed nearly 100 lbs. each. That was in 1981.
I had an impressive set up. Now, Sonos.
It takes a while to get your get your head around the fact that there is NO LONGER a central location of an amplifier etc.
Each speaker is powered by 110 VAC wall mains, so wires (of a different kind) are still present even-though this is wireless. It is wireless in the sense that all feeds of sound come in wirelessly.
Everything, meaning all your music choices, come via a mobile device. I love this set up....expensive to cover the entire house, but easy to set up and the response time is nearly immediate.
You can get a thing from Sonos where you can hook up a turntable and your old stuff. But I gave all that stuff away. I can have each speaker play something unique - a different music source feed. Crazy flexible.
Much love. Not really made for the outside, but I did buy some weather protection bags that hold the smaller speakers. I hung those outside under an eave. So far so good.