Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer (Black), Works with A..." and save 14% off the $699.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sonos SUB Wireless Subwoofer (Black), Works with Alexa
- Low Return Rate: 24% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "sonos subwoofer"
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Adds dramatically deeper bass to any Sonos wireless speaker. Hear parts of the music you’ve never heard before
- Connect wirelessly to Playbar, Play:1, Play:3, Play:5, and Connect Amp
- Two force-cancelling speaker drivers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz or rattle
- Simple one button set up
- Display it or hide it. This slim subwoofer sounds great standing up or on it’s side. Even place it under a couch. Available in black or white
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Add Alexa for voice control
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
All-new Sonos One - Smart Speaker with Alexa voice control built-In. Compact size with incredible sound for any room. (white)
Sonos PLAYBASE for Home Theater and Streaming Music (Black), Works with Alexa
Sonos 5.1 Home Theater System PLAYBAR, SUB, PLAY:1 Wireless Rears Combination
Sonos PLAY:1 (Black, Pair) Multi-Room Digital Music System Bundle & Sonos Wireless SUB (Black)
Sonos Multi-Room Digital Music Package featuring PLAYBASE, SUB Wireless Subwoofer and 4 PLAY:1s (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||14.96 x 15.83 x 6.22 in||4.72 x 4.72 x 6.34 in||14.96 x 28.35 x 2.28 in||—||—||—|
|Item Weight||35.27 lbs||3.92 lbs||18.85 lbs||—||—||—|
Add to your Sonos system for amazing room-filling, deep bass sound. Connects wirelessly to Sonos speakers. Works with Play:1, Play:3, Play:5, Playbar and Connect:Amp. Place it anywhere in the room, even lying flat under a couch. Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz.
Legal DisclaimerREAD PLEASE: Brand new. Opened once to test. Everything new in box.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to configure / add to an existing Sonos center channel.
I really like the ease of placement, since there are no wires or cables to run, other than to a power outlet.
The only negative is the price: $700 is a bit stiff considering (if you like wires) a decent receiver / sub combo would be a couple hundred dollars less, but now that we own it, well...we really like it!
Do not make the mistake I did. If I could do it over again here's what I would do: Buy the playbar, next the sub, then finally add the play 1's as satellite speakers. Why? Without getting technical, the playbar isn't made to handle much bass, so when the playbar is trying to produce the entire range of sound the highs get muddled when trying to produce lows. When you add the sub, all the speakers work together to produce deep lows and crisp highs - you'll hear sound definition so real you'll think you're there. Dialogue becomes crystal clear as well. I also would say it broadens the sound field effect you get from the playbar as well.
Bottom line, the sonos sub and playbar are a match made in heaven. Buy the sub before investing in other speakers.
I added it to a stereo pair of PLAY:1's and it transformed the listening experience.
It arrived today. Setup took about 20 minutes from the time I picked it up at the front door until I was enjoying the sound.
Setup was about as simple as it could be. Plug it in, add it to the system using the instructions in the app and enjoy
Appearance is simple and clean, a real benefit considering many subwoofers are a decorating disaster.