Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sony SWR50 1.6-Inch Transflective Display SmartWatch 3 for Android wear Android 4.3 and onwards - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Black Classic Band, Water Protected, IP68 rated. 2 days battery life.
- Sensors: Ambient light sensors, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyro, GPS.
- Notifications, Voice Commands, Lifelong, Impressive stand-alone functions
- Powered By Android Wear - Useful information when you need it, Apps for everything
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||212 Distributors (NO SALES TAX OUT OF N.Y.)||Amazon.com||Magic Mobile Partners||JCL Trade||Synchrony|
|Compatible Phone Models||—||Android Phones||Apple iPhone 4S||Apple iPhone 5||Android|
|Item Dimensions||0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04 in||4 x 7 x 2.5 in||2.48 x 4.57 x 4.57 in||0.45 x 1.65 x 0.79 in||1.67 x 1.96 x 0.45 in|
|Item Weight||1.59 ounces||1.6 ounces||7.36 ounces||0.9 lb||0.8 ounces|
|Operating System||Android/Android 4.3||google_android, google_android||ios, android||android, ios||android|
Information That Moves With You
Powered by Android Wear
Contextually aware and smart, Android Wear gives you useful information at a glance and responds to your voice, feeding you relevant and specific information as you move.
Tell SmartWatch 3 SWR50 what you want, and it will do it. Use your voice to search and find anything from weather reports and travel information to calendar reminders. Search. Command. Find.
Wherever your fitness takes you, the iFit® GPS app for Android Wear tracks your distance, speed, elevation, and heart rate. All of your workout stats are saved and available to view on iFit.com.
Impressive Stand-Alone Functions
Even without your smartphone, SmartWatch 3 SWR50 is a fun and useful accessory. You can fill it with music to take with you if you’re going for a run.
The Way You Like It
Whatever your lifestyle, SmartWatch 3 SWR50 can be made to suit it. You can choose from a range of wrist straps—formal, sophisticated, casual, vibrantly colored, styled for fitness—all made from the finest materials.
Discover the Details
Designed to perform and impress, this smartphone watch delivers a groundbreaking combination of technology and style. Downloadable apps let you customize your SmartWatch 3 SWR50 and how you use it.
· Kit Contents: 1 Wrist Strap, Core Unit (Removable), USB Cable, Quick Start-Up Guide
· Display: 1.6” Transflective Display, 320 x 320 Pixels
· Color Choices (Wrist Strap): Black, Lime, Pink, White
· Requirements: Android 4.3 and Later, SmartWatch 3 AppAdditional: Waterproof, 48-Hour Battery Life
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have had for just over a week, and I do plan to update my experiences as time goes on.
Update-7/22/16: I have had my watch for almost a month now, and here are more of my thoughts.
I don't really track my fitness anymore, so I can't update on the GPS. The battery life is roughly one day now that I have been using ambient mode and a changing watchface. I would also like to note that I don't use a lot of games, apps, etc. during the day, I usually just get notifications. You should probably be aware of that if that is something you would be using a lot. So, if you are in a dark room, I would turn that off while you are in there to get more out of your watch. I haven't really noticed anything out of the ordinary, but if I do, I will do an update.
1.This con I do not know who do blame it one, but I will address it anyway. I have used MapMyFitness for a while and it was a plus that it is compatible with Android Wear. Out of the three or so times, I have tracked a workout, one of them did not track my route.
2. The last con I have is the charging port. I do not care that is has a flap over it, but the flap bent the first time I charged the watch and I think the waterproofing is compromised a little because of it. I may be wrong, though.
3. Proprietary band- although the band is comfortable, you need to buy an adapter to use any other one. This one is indeed obvious, but I felt is was necessary.
1. Band-The band is very comfortable and is able to fit small wrists. The clasp is nice, too.
2. Battery life-The battery life is great. I lost only 40% one day and another I only lost 20%. Especially if you don't get a lot of notifications
and use GPS a lot, you could get probably up to 3 days.
3. Readability-The screen size is perfect and is (although washed out) easy to see in direct sunlight. I actually really like the square screen shape as well.
4. Fast-It is very, very, very snappy. The only lag I experienced was when it was first out of the box and downloading all of the apps.
5. The price. I got it for $117 at Sam's Club (Tax and non-member fee included). I was looking at the Asus Zenwatch 2 as well but in my opinion, this watch looks a lot better.
By in large, this is a great watch. This is great for people on a budget or those who just want a solid watch without dropping two-hundred dollars or more. Oh, and if anyone wants to know, I am using the KevinTong watch face'.
Here's the good thing- the shortcomings are mostly software limitations and I'm sure will be fixed with time. The watch is comfortable and fairly stylish for a smartwatch. I did wear it 24/7 for the first weeks, but the battery simply didn't hold up to it. By the time I got home I wouldn't have enough charge left to do a run/music for a few miles. So it became a fitness only watch.
I think as wearable apps progress and more updates are released this will be a great product. Just not quite there yet.
I mainly wanted something to run with and to connect to wireless headphones. I can transfer files and save them on the watch fairly easily, and I'll the occasional pause or lost signal, but otherwise the ease & quality of playing of music is great.
My only complaint would be the band which is rather cheaply constructed and the sizing can com undone easily when not on the wrist, so you have to adjust it again sometimes before putting it on again, and the material is rubber like, which can rub the wrist wrong, but I got used to this after a while.