Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on May 14, 2015
Hello, I bought these not for video recording, but for making a few Windows 7 64-bit Repair Disks.
Why not just use the larger size, when they are so much cheaper?
Because these will fit into an Amazon Basics case for WD My Passport hard drives.
I have three of them, and two stay in the safety deposit box, and the third at home.
The Amazon Basics case has just enough extra room in side for not only the drive, but the small USB-3 cable, one of these repair disks, and a microSD in a MicroSD to SD adaptor (used for backing up flash-drives of financial information and such that you don't keep on the computer).
It is a tight squeeze, but it all fits.
This way, the one case holds the drive with my C-drive backup and all the data backup, the cord, the Repair disk, and the MicroSD card, all in one small case.
So it is then easy to swap in and out of the safety deposit box, or take the third one in a vehicle in case of hurricanes, or whatever.
I picked the Sony for their excellent reviews and their advertising being 100 times more scratch resistant.
I really only needed three, but bought the ten pack 'just in case'.
on January 31, 2016
These are the only discs I will use in my Sony camcorder. I know others will work, but these are easy to use, no warnings go off when they're inserted, and they play instantly on other devices such as computers. The packaging is hard plastic, so none get scratched or broken, and it is small enough to carry around in the camera bag just in case.
on February 14, 2012
I use this for my Sony HandyCAM DCR-DVD405. The problem with Sony is that you can not use other 8cm DVDr's. If you use time to time it will pop-up to use genuine Sony disc on the screen while you are recording. The reason I give three star in this product because out of the 10 DVD's that I have received from the seller three (3) of them I was not able to record anything. Because one of them seller had some program recorded and other two were blank disc finalized. That mean seller could be by mistake finalize those two discs which I was not able record top of it.That is not product fault but otherwise they are great DVD's that I am using for years.
on June 16, 2017
Just what I needed for my old yet handy camcorder
on February 22, 2016
Several discs in this package were defective & would not record! See PURPLEFRND's review dated 2012. He had same issue. When you go to use the disc, it shows no time left like it was finalized but disc is blank & cannot be recorded on. I had chosen Amazon for these but will go back to buying them at Walmart in the future & pay $20.
on December 2, 2016
It's hard to find these in store anymore. Have been using this product since 2006. It has good quality video. My kids love looking back and watching themselves from when they were younger.
on March 17, 2016
Have reordered multiple times for my DVD SONY recorder. Never a single problem.
on July 4, 2016
At first when I was looking for these discs I got normal large blank discs. These ARE the kind af disc for a recording camera. They worked well with my 10 year old camera.
on May 16, 2017
Very good product at a good price.7days from placing order to receiving all the way from America brilliant.
on June 10, 2017
Brand new . needed it . right on time for my vacation. Rare to find. !