Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sony 128GB Class 10 UHS-1 Micro SDXC up to 70MB/s Memory Card (SRG1UY2A/TQ)
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Up to 70 MB/s high speed transfer speed
- For use with your smartphone, tablet, camera, PC or POV camera
- Works with GoPro HERO, HERO3, HERO3+, HERO4 cameras
- File Rescue downloadable software helps recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted
- microSDXC UHS-I Memory cards have been tested to achieve high levels of reliability and data integrity
- Includes supplied adapter for use in SDXC compatible devices
- This microSDXC memory card also comes waterproof, dust-proof, temperature proof, and it guards against UV rays and static to keep your files safe in some of the harshest conditions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sony high speed micro SDHC Memory Cards are designed to expand your storage and deliver the speed you need to capture fast action photos and video. The cards are compatible with devices from Sony, Motorola, Samsung, LG and more. Available with transfer speeds of up to 70MB/s.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Front of the package I received says "Up to 70MB/s", while fine print on the back says "Up to 70MB/s read speed; write speed slower". I inserted the card into a UHS-compatible card reader, the Transcend RDF5, and benchmarked the card on both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports. Here are my results:
On USB2 port: Read=34.8MB/s, Write=21.3MB/s
On USB3 port: Read=92.6MB/s, Write=21.5MB/s
(See my uploaded images for benchmark details)
In comparison, my older Sony UHS1 card shows Read speed of 47.3MB/s and Write of 20.55MB/s under identical test setup. That means the new card is almost 2x faster in Read, but its Write speed remains nearly the same as before. By the way, a Write speed of 20-21MB/s is relatively slow compared to most other UHS-1 cards I purchased in the past two years. (See the comparison chart I uploaded)
In most applications, the Write speed is always the most critical limiting factor. So you probably will not see any performance gain by 'upgrading' to this new card. On the other hand, currently the new card is priced cheaper than the old one, so it is still a better value.
If you need a memory card for recording HD video or for use in DSLR, look for one that bears the symbol 'U3' (A big 'U' with a '3' inside). I have tested the Sony 64GB microSDXC High Speed Memory Card (SR64UXA/TQ) and its Write speed is 57.2MB/s - almost 3 times faster than this U1 card.
- The new card I received is made in Taiwan, same as the old version.
- The reported capacity of this 32GB card, according to my computer, it only 30.0GB. This is normal because computer people count one 'Gig' as "2 to the power 30", which is 7.3% larger than one billion. So 30GB actually comes to about 32.2 billion bytes, which is called 32GB by marketing people.
I am forced to return this item as I was not offered a chance to exchange for another card which I am very disappointed about because I purchased this during a rare sale.