Sony 24mm f/2 SSM Distagon T Carl Zeiss Lens. #SAL24F20Z Vaule Kit with Acc
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sony 24mm f/2 SSM Distagon T* Carl Zeiss Alpha A DSLR Mount Lens - Front and Rear Lens Caps - ALC-SH110 Petal Lens Hood - Lens Carrying Case - Sony 1 Year Warranty - Bundle with: - Vu-Sion 72mm UV (Ultra Violet) Haze Multi Coated Glass Filter
- Bright, high quality wide angle prime lens with large f/2 maximum aperture
- Smooth, silent AF operation using high-torque SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor)
- Superior optical design with 2 aspheric elements and 2 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements for minimized aberration
- 7.5" (0.19m) minimum focus distance for close-ups
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Legendary Distagon wide-angle quality This first-rate 24mm prime lens is an outstanding choice for landscapes, snapshots, and more. It takes outstanding ZEISS Distagon quality to a new level with precision aspherical and ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements, and the large F2.0 maximum aperture and a circular aperture cooperate to deliver gorgeous bokeh effects. ZEISS F2.0 wide angle prime ZEISS T* coating reduces flare and ghosting 9-blade circular aperture for smooth bokeh SSM (Super Sonic wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus Focus hold button The SAL-24F20Z zoom lens offers superior zooming performance and boasts a compact, lightweight design. The fast and silent auto focus, minimal spherical distortion and color aberration and Carl Zeiss T* coated optics make this one a great choice for beautiful close-ups. Extraordinary wide-angle rendering - The ZEISS Distagon lens design is valued for its outstanding reproduction of deep contrast as well as delicate gradations, with corner-to-corner sharpness. Sharp, high-contrast imagery - Two aspherical elements and two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements minimize aberration for superior image quality throughout the image, while the ZEISS T* coating cuts flare and ghosting. Get close for small subjects and details - This lens can focus as close as 7.48 in to capture small subjects and details with excelle
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|