Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on May 21, 2012
Sony TV is great, but customer service is poor. I asked but was never told that my old Sony DVD player was not compatible with my new set. So several weeks of trying to get sound to accompany the excellent picture from the DVD, I contacted a technician who came to my home and examine both the set and DVD and will repair the set and buy a new Sony DVD player for me. More money, but I will have a TV and DVD player that are compatible and connected simply by a HDMI cable.
on January 17, 2012
I don't usually buy service contracts for many things...but for this TV, $59.99 is a good way to have piece of mind. I bought the new Google TV and with all that goes on with this TV...its a smart buy!!!
on December 12, 2011
Looks likke a good product at a fair price. I like 5 Years rather then the 2&3 years of other products offered.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.