Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 Lens for Sony E-Mount Cameras (Silver)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
|Compatible Mountings||Sony E|
|Lens Description||210 millimetres|
|Max Focal Length||210 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Provides a wide focal range of up to 315mm (35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature shooting
- Quiet Internal focusing makes smooth, responsive AF possible with minimum noise. Perfect for video capture
- Optical SteadyShotTM Image stabilization makes it easier to achieve crisp, stable images
- Optical SteadyShotTM Image stabilization makes it easier to achieve crisp, stable images and video in low-light or when zooming in on distant subjects
- Accepts 49mm Filters
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Sony Alpha 70-350mm F4.5-6.3 G OSS Super-Telephoto APS-C Lens
Sony - FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens (SEL50F18F/2)
Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E (402965)
Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens Sony E-Mount (NEX) (Black) (RK12M-E)
Sony SELP18105G E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS
|Sold By||Lucky Fortuna||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Best Seller Deals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Compatible Camera Mount||Sony E||Sony E||—||Sony E, Sony E||Sony E||Sony E|
|Focus Type||Stepper motor||Autofocus||—||Autofocus||Manual Focus||Stepper motor|
|Item Dimensions||4.25 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches||8.27 x 3.98 x 4.53 inches||4.09 x 3.40 x 4.69 inches||3.60 x 2.80 x 2.80 inches||2.30 x 2.80 x 2.80 inches||4.33 x 3.07 x 3.07 inches|
|Item Weight||0.76 lbs||1.90 lbs||—||0.89 lbs||0.60 lbs||0.94 lbs|
|Lens Type||Telephoto||Telephoto||Standard||Wide Angle||Wide Angle||Wide Angle, Telephoto|
|Maximum Aperture||4.5||4.5 millimeters||1.8 millimeters||1.4 millimeters||2 millimeters||4 millimeters|
|Maximum Focal Length||210 millimeters||350||75 millimeters||16 millimeters||12 millimeters||105 millimeters|
|Minimum Aperture||32||0||22||16 millimeters||0.01||22|
|Minimum Focal Length||55 millimeters||70||35||16 millimeters||12 millimeters||18 millimeters|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||49 millimeters||—||—||67 millimeters||67 millimeters||72 millimeters|
Wide zoom range (82 - 315mm 35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or natureInternal focusing for smooth, quiet operation - perfect for video capture. Get an amazingly high quality E-mount zoom lens with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization perfect for taking along to your next sports game or on adventure in the great outdoors.
From the Manufacturer
E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Zoom Lens
This 55-210mm lens offers a superb balance of form and function: ample zoom range in a compact design that is lightweight and remarkably comfortable to hold and operate. Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system makes it possible to produce sharp images even when shooting handheld in low light.
When changing your aperture to defocus the background, the light sources appear blurred. This ‘bokeh’ effect of the blurred background can be enhanced with circular aperture blades used in this lens. Conventional aperture blades have flat sides creating unappealing polygonal shaped defocussed points of light. α lenses overcome this problem through a unique design that keeps the aperture almost perfectly circular from its wide-open setting to when it is closed by 2 stops. Smoother, more natural defocusing can be obtained as a result.
ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass
As focal lengths get longer, lenses built with conventional optical glass have difficulties with chromatic aberration, and as a result images suffer from lower contrast, lower color quality, and lower resolution. ED glass dramatically reduces chromatic aberration at telephoto ranges, and provides superior contrast across the entire image, even at large aperture settings. Super ED glass provides enhanced compensation for chromatic aberration.
Aspherical lens elements
Aspherical lens design dramatically reduces spherical aberration while also reducing lens size and weight. Spherical aberration is a slight misalignment of the light rays projected on the image plane. This is caused by differences in refraction at different points on conventional spherical lenses which degrade image quality in large-aperture lenses. Specially shaped “aspherical” elements near the diaphragm restore alignment of light rays at the image plane, maintaining high sharpness and contrast even at maximum aperture and can also be used at other points in the optical path to reduce distortion. Well-designed aspherical elements can reduce the total number of elements required in the lens, thus reducing overall size and weight. Advanced Aspherical (AA) elements are an evolved variant, featuring an extremely high thickness ratio between the center and periphery. AA elements are exceedingly difficult to produce, relying on the most advanced molding technology to consistently and precisely achieve the required shape and surface accuracy, resulting in significantly improved image accuracy and quality.
Lens-based optical image stabilization
Gyro sensors built into the lens detect even the slightest movement, and the stabilization lens is precisely shifted to counteract any image blur that might occur. The use of precision, quiet linear motors and technology inherited from high-end Sony professional camcorders results in exceptionally quiet, effective image stabilization that contributes to high-quality movies as well as stills.
Only the middle groups of the optical system move to achieve focus, so the overall length of the lens does not change. Other important benefits include fast autofocusing and a short minimum focusing distance. Also, the filter thread at the front of the lens does not rotate, which is convenient if you’re using a polarizing filter.
2011 Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony is not responsible for typographic and photographic errors. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Sony and Optical SteadyShot are trademarks of Sony. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.