Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on June 4, 2016
Package Was Open & Seemed Tampered With.
Batteries Only Held Charge For A Day Or 2.
on July 10, 2014
They are long lasting and I have been using them in almost everything around the house. They are just a great product! I'm going to reordering ASAP someone always needs batteries for something. Try them you will be glad you did!
on May 1, 2014
Great price for a reliable product. I bought these for general purpose and found that they recharge nicely. (If you're not familiar with recharging alkaline batteries, please do a bit of research. You'll be glad you did.)
on June 4, 2013
Sony name through Amazon has been consistently good so when we needed AAA I immediately sought out Sony. Again dates WAY in the future. Would have bought bulk pack, but we don't go through AAA as often as AA.
on September 7, 2014
Expiration date of 07/2020 so these are fresh batteries! The capacity on these are 20% more than standard alkaline batteries so this is a very good deal!
on September 15, 2013
Well they make you type more words than need be. I mean the only word that needs to be said about these batteries is Great!!!
on July 11, 2014
great price arrived quickly works
on October 4, 2014
good
on May 11, 2014
Bought these as a back up for my remotes. One went out 2 weeks after I got them and they work great. I'm gonna buy another pack or two, just in case.
on January 10, 2014
We use a lot of batteries and, for most things, prefer alkaline ones. The SONY AAA ones we purchased are both inexpensive and durable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question