Consider this available item
Sony Alpha a7 III 24MP UHD 4K Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) - with Gitzo Aluminum L-Bracket a7R III & a9, Cleaning Kit, Microfiber Cloth
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Continuous Shooting Speed||10 fps|
|Item Weight||3.9 Pounds|
|Autofocus Technology||Phase Detection, Contrast Detection|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||24.2 MP|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sony Alpha a7 III 24MP UHD 4K Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only) - AC-UUD12 AC Adapter - ALC-B1EM Body Cap - Accessory Shoe Cap - Eyepiece Cup - Micro-USB Cable - NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2280mAh) - Shoulder Strap - Sony 1 Year Limited Warranty - Gitzo Aluminum L-Bracket for Sony a7R III & a9 - Cleaning Kit - Microfiber Cloth
- Newly Developed Full-frame 24.2MP Back-Illuminated Exmor R CMOS Image Sensor with Evolved Image Processing
- Wide ISO range of 100 - 51200 (expandable to ISO 50 - 204800 for still images) and 15-Stop Dynamic Range at low sensitivities
- World Class AF system featuring 693 phase-detection AF points covering 93% of image area, 425 contrast AF points and fast and reliable Eye AF
- Continuous Shooting at up to 10 fps with either Mechanical Shutter or Silent Shooting and full Auto Focus/Auto Exposure tracking
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Gain control of expressive freedom With outstanding imaging capability and high-speed performance contained in a compact body, the a7 III gives you the power, precision and flexibility to capture once-in-a-lifetime moments just as you like. Rendering scenes in realistic detail A newly developed back-illuminated image sensor and evolved image processing system fulfill various shooting needs with high-quality imaging capabilities that you would expect only of a full-frame camera. Newly developed sensor, evolved image processor The latest technology achieves stunning processing speed A new version of the 24.2-megapixel Exmor R CMOS sensor, now featuring a back-illuminated structure, is combined with the latest BIONZ X image processing engine and front-end LSI and this combination achieves a data readout speed that is two times faster and data processing capability that is 1.8 times higher. Back-illuminated full-frame sensor Higher sensitivity and readout speed The 35-mm full-frame CMOS image sensor with back-illuminated structure enhances light collection efficiency, expands circuitry scale, and, with the help of a copper wiring layer that contributes to quicker data transfer, outputs data at very high speed, while minimizing noise to reveal fine details in every picture. Reducing noise in high-resolution images Up to 1.5-stop improvement i
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|