- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Sony BDVE3100 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
|Price:||$298.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Power Output : 1000W Total (RMS): Center 250W, Surround 125W, Subwoofer 250W, Front 125W
- Built-in Wi-Fi: Stream Netflix, HuluPlus, Pandora & more
- Full HD 1080p: Upscale standard DVDs to near HD quality
- Wirelessly stream music from Bluetooth devices with just one-touch
- Full range bass reflex speaker system & 7.1-Inch subwoofer
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Sony BDVE3100 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
|Price||$298.00||$498.00||$199.98||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$429.95|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||WORLD WIDE STEREO||Good As New Electronics||Video & Audio Center||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15.55 x 19.49 x 19.49 in||15.75 x 21.88 x 19.88 in||11.7 x 16.9 x 2 in||8.8 x 16.9 x 2.2 in||26.25 x 16.62 x 21.75 in|
|Output Wattage||1,000 watts||1,000 watts||1,000 watts||500 watts||130 watts|
|Number of Audio Channels||5.1||5.0||5.1||5.1||5.1|
Amp up the action, and fill your room with theater-like sound. With built-in Wi-Fi access blockbuster movies, shows, music, and more-right on your TV. Plus, easily connect your smartphone with one-touch Bluetooth pairing to start streaming your music instantly. You can now easily enjoy that perfect party mix in surround sound without the fuss of wires.
From the Manufacturer
Amp up the action, and fill your room with theater-like sound. With built-in Wi-Fi, access blockbuster movies, music, and more1 - right on your TV. Plus, easily connect your smartphone with one-touch Bluetooth pairing to start streaming your music instantly11. You can now enjoy that perfect party mix in surround sound without the fuss of wires.
Bring the movie theater experience home with the Full HD 1080p8 Blu-ray Disc player, vibrant 5.1 channel HD surround sound8, and 1000 Watts of power to immerse you in sound.
Easily connect to the internet without the clutter of cables1.
Enjoy 3D Blu-ray Disc movies3 in Full HD 1080p and upscale standard DVDs to near HD quality. Bring the 3D experience to your movie collection by converting 2D Blu-rays and DVDs into 3D movies6.
Learn more about your movies
Quickly display multimedia with the Front USB slot
Multi-room music with Party Streaming Mode
1. Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended (10 Mbps for HD). Content subject to change and may require fees. Wireless connectivity requires an 802.11 home network.
2. Requires 3D content, 1080p 3D HDTV, 3D glasses, 3D emitter, and HDMI cable (at least 10.2 Gbps).
3. Applications must be downloaded from the iTunes or Android application store. Check Android market from your device for compatibility. Requires devices connected to the same wireless home network.
4. Requires Sony HomeShare compatible products and a home network.
5. Requires a home network with content stored on a DLNA compliant PC or server, and HomeShare network speaker, dock, or Blu-ray Disc player or home theater system. See dlna.org for compatibility.
6. Simulated 3D image will vary based on source content.
7. Not all USB devices are supported. Please check Owner’s Manual for compatibility.
8. Requires compatible HDTV and HDMI cable sold separately.
9. Requires HDTV with equivalent display and HDMI cable sold separately.
10. Requires devices connected to the same wireless home network.
11. Requires NFC-enabled device and downloadable NFC app. Check device’s user manual for compatibility.
12. TV SideView Application must be downloaded from the iTunes or Google Play application store. Check Android market from your device for compatibility.
Requires devices connected to the same wireless home network.
13. Socialize requires user to have Twitter or Facebook account setup on player and internet connectivity.
14. Gracenote requires internet connection.
Top customer reviews
We have a Sony KDL65W850A, and I had a Samsung Blu-ray player, with a Yamaha receiver. I could manage getting everything powered up and running, and I had even gotten a Logitech Harmony 650 all configured. But, naturally, when my wife would try to use it, she wouldn't wait quite long enough for everything to get the IR signal to power up, or down, or whatever, and something would get out of sync. So, I was forever getting called in to "fix it". When I discovered the "Bravia Sync" feature our TV had, I began researching other options.
I found this, and really love it. It's not as beefy as my old Yamaha, but it does the job fine for our TV room (the sub is plenty loud). Also, the wires are just barely long enough (even the front ones, not sure what Sony is considering a "normal" wiring arrangement?). They seem thin, but I guess the speakers aren't drawing that much.
As for sound quality, I don't notice any difference from my old surround system (naturally, completely different than the TV speakers).
The Blu-Ray player itself seems fine. I only have a few, but "Planet Earth" looks as beautiful as ever (especially on this TV, spectacular colors and contrast).
As for the main reason I bought it: YES, it has passed the wife test! Everything turns on and off together. It even works fine with the simple TV remote (the Sony TV comes with a "simple" bluetooth remote, and a "regular" IR remote - sort of a hers/his thing, I guess ;). I only use the blu-ray remote if I want to listen to my phone thru bluetooth, without turning on the TV, otherwise the TV remotes can control everything (even all the menus).
Now, if I could just get a simple, reliable, Google TV client for our HDHomeRun Prime so she can watch Bravo Housewives....
6 months or so earlier that had Netflix built into it in our family room and we thought it would be great like that so when
we got this system for our other room to go with a 2 yr old tv that had an older version of Netflix and online apps in it
we were disappointed. This Netflix app is old school and slow, doesn't work near as good as the Netflix and other apps
that are built in to our other tv. That one comes in really clear and has a neat halo under "Netflix" and it is super quick
rewinding and FF thru, this one is grainy (we have the good cords and we know it has to pass through from this to
the tv instead of being direct from just the tv) and overall has an older app version. Don't know if in the near future if there
will be an update to get it more current. It would be nice to navigate through Netflix and other apps easier.
Another thing that is mind boggling is that to get out of Netflix is a pain. You have to use another remote to reset your set up back to
where it was before just to watch tv. It is like the sound goes out...??!! My husband has to help me get it back on track and I
HATE that. I should give this two stars but my husband doesn't mind it. (I think he just didn't want to unhook it after the issues we had
getting it hooked up to our cable box - it was more difficult than our last system and pack it all back up in that small box).
OH, plus the apps it comes with are useless except for Netflix. I didn't even find Hulu and going on www is even harder than