- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Sony BDVE3100 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
- Power Output : 1000W Total (RMS): Center 250W, Surround 125W, Subwoofer 250W, Front 125W
- Built-in Wi-Fi: Stream Netflix, HuluPlus, Pandora & more
- Full HD 1080p: Upscale standard DVDs to near HD quality
- Wirelessly stream music from Bluetooth devices with just one-touch
- Full range bass reflex speaker system & 7.1-Inch subwoofer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Sony BDVE3100 5.1 Channel Home Theater System
|Price||$298.00||$187.97||Add to cart to see price. Why?||$169.99||$239.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||AnchorElectronics||Video & Audio Center||Good As New Electronics||DiscountsJungle|
|Item Dimensions||15.55 x 19.49 x 19.49 in||11.7 x 16.9 x 2 in||8.8 x 16.9 x 2.2 in||12.6 x 20 x 15.2 in||15.79 x 19.25 x 16.25 in|
|Output Wattage||1,000 watts||1,000 watts||500 watts||300 watts||300 watts|
|Number of Audio Channels||5.1||5.1||5.1||5.1||5.1, 5.1|
Amp up the action, and fill your room with theater-like sound. With built-in Wi-Fi access blockbuster movies, shows, music, and more-right on your TV. Plus, easily connect your smartphone with one-touch Bluetooth pairing to start streaming your music instantly. You can now easily enjoy that perfect party mix in surround sound without the fuss of wires.
From the Manufacturer
Amp up the action, and fill your room with theater-like sound. With built-in Wi-Fi, access blockbuster movies, music, and more1 - right on your TV. Plus, easily connect your smartphone with one-touch Bluetooth pairing to start streaming your music instantly11. You can now enjoy that perfect party mix in surround sound without the fuss of wires.
Bring the movie theater experience home with the Full HD 1080p8 Blu-ray Disc player, vibrant 5.1 channel HD surround sound8, and 1000 Watts of power to immerse you in sound.
Easily connect to the internet without the clutter of cables1.
Enjoy 3D Blu-ray Disc movies3 in Full HD 1080p and upscale standard DVDs to near HD quality. Bring the 3D experience to your movie collection by converting 2D Blu-rays and DVDs into 3D movies6.
Learn more about your movies
Quickly display multimedia with the Front USB slot
Multi-room music with Party Streaming Mode
1. Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended (10 Mbps for HD). Content subject to change and may require fees. Wireless connectivity requires an 802.11 home network.
2. Requires 3D content, 1080p 3D HDTV, 3D glasses, 3D emitter, and HDMI cable (at least 10.2 Gbps).
3. Applications must be downloaded from the iTunes or Android application store. Check Android market from your device for compatibility. Requires devices connected to the same wireless home network.
4. Requires Sony HomeShare compatible products and a home network.
5. Requires a home network with content stored on a DLNA compliant PC or server, and HomeShare network speaker, dock, or Blu-ray Disc player or home theater system. See dlna.org for compatibility.
6. Simulated 3D image will vary based on source content.
7. Not all USB devices are supported. Please check Owner’s Manual for compatibility.
8. Requires compatible HDTV and HDMI cable sold separately.
9. Requires HDTV with equivalent display and HDMI cable sold separately.
10. Requires devices connected to the same wireless home network.
11. Requires NFC-enabled device and downloadable NFC app. Check device’s user manual for compatibility.
12. TV SideView Application must be downloaded from the iTunes or Google Play application store. Check Android market from your device for compatibility.
Requires devices connected to the same wireless home network.
13. Socialize requires user to have Twitter or Facebook account setup on player and internet connectivity.
14. Gracenote requires internet connection.
Top customer reviews
The speaker wires were a bit shorter than on my old system so I had to find new spots for the speakers. Although both this and my old Panasonic are both 1,000w Sony's idea of their max volume is different than Panasonic's. This Sony system doesn't go as loud as my old Panasonic.
DVD performance is seriously hit or miss. The smallest blemish on a disc and the system will act like it's serious damage and wig out. Yet when I put the same disc in my PS4 it plays perfectly. Also on some dvds while in the middle of watching the system will suddenly crash and do a hard restart. This was a particularly bad issue with all of my Star Trek dvds (DS9 and Voyager) and some of my Stargate SG-1 dvds. I ended up having to watch them on my PS4. I have no idea what causes it and you would think Sony would have addressed it by now.
This is a great system if you are only going to use it for blu-rays. I wouldn't recommend it if you also plan to watch DVDs on it. I'm sorry to say my experience with this deck has kind of soured me on Sony surround systems so I doubt I will be buying another one.
After 2 weeks, I realized that the system is defective. It keeps freezing while using Netflix and randomly stops when playing a DVD. I am returning it.
1- Small surround speakers which have a very low sound quality.
2- Sometimes for no reason, specially when I am playing from Netflix or youtube, it freezes and I have to turn it off.
3- I have high speed internet connection. My smart TV easily connects to internet and plays from Netflix or youtube. This product though has a very low connection speed. It takes a minute for a Netflix video to buffer for example.
4- No manual equalizer. Only a few default ones: standard, rock, hiphop, and electronic
1- The bluetooth connection is very easy to made and to listen from your phone or computer
2- Reasonable price
Most recent customer reviews
just one note short front speaker wires
this unit is for a small area
works great in my mobile home