- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Sony BDVT10 / BDV-T10 / BDV-T10 Blu-Ray Disc Home Theater System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dolby TrueHD And DTS-HD Master Audio Surround Sound
- S-AIR Multi-room And Wireless Rear Speaker Ready
- Total System Power Of 800 Watts
- Xross Media Bar-based Menu System
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
The only thing to note is the speaker wire connections. It was listed as "spring clip" or something, which I assumed (yeah, I know) meant the wire went directly into the receiver & speakers - no "adapter" type thing. Well, it does go into the speaker like that, but there is a plastic thing that plugs into the receiver. There is a decent amount of speaker wire (though very small gauge) but I needed more. I was able to get some additional speaker wire and splice it to connect to the provided wire. Then I just connected the new wire right into the speakers. Not a big deal and it works fine, but I would have preferred to just get a longer run of larger gauge wire to run directly without the splices.
All in all - very very pleased with this system. Definitely a great buy!
The system is easy to set up. It was done in about 30 minutes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sony Bravia electronics are programmed to work seamlessly with each other. If you use this home theater system with a Sony Bravia TV, the compatibility is excellent. Read morePublished on November 11, 2011 by MyReviews
I hate to say I got ripped off on this system. I bought this because I wanted a direct connection to Netflix, unfortunatly it says it does in the ad but it is not compatible. Read morePublished on April 1, 2011 by Cherie & Chuck Piazza