Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sony Bloggie Touch (MHS-TS10/S) - 4 GB, 2 Hour (Si..." and save 53% off the $234.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Sony Bloggie Touch (MHS-TS10/S) - 4 GB, 2 Hour (Silver)
- 4GB Internal Flash Memory
- Fixed Focus Lens with 4x Digital Zoom
- SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Face Detection, HDMI Output
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
The Bloggie Touch camera captures web-friendly HD MP4 video and 12.8MP images while featuring a capacitive touch-screen for simple touch & slide operation. Integrated software makes it easy to share videos and images on Facebook or YouTube. Record up to 2 hours of HD video on its 4GB of internal memory
From the Manufacturer
Bloggie Touch CameraA touch of brilliance
Tap into the action with a 3-inch capacitive-touch screen, 12.8-megapixel stills and web-friendly 1080p HD video.
Hands-on happinessThe name of the game here is simplicity. Slide your finger across the large, 3-inch capacitive-touch screen and view your photos and videos with ease. The no-nonsense menu system and helpful icons are a joy to behold.
Straight up versatilityNo matter how you hold the camera, you get a clear view of the action just the way you like it. Hold it vertically for taller shots, or hold it horizontally for wider angles. The choice is yours.
Take stills while shooting videoShoot high quality photos even while shooting high-def, video. For instance, let's say while you're shooting video, you decide that it would also make a great still shot. Just press the shutter and you got it.
Easy shooting. Easy sharingNow you can record and share those must-see moments easier than ever. Every Bloggie captures HD video and fits right in your pocket. Best of all, uploading your videos to the internet is a cinch.
ShootWhen fun happens, your Bloggie is there. Shoot life's must-see, must-share moments in beautiful high definition.
|Full HD 1080P Video |
Capture beautiful, 1080P video in the web-friendly MP4 format, perfect for uploading to sites like YouTube. The handy HDMI out even lets you watch videos on your HDTV.
4x Digital Zoom
Zoom in with a 4x digital zoom that brings the action to you. There's even an Auto-Macro mode for incredible close-ups from just four inches away.
|Razor Sharp Stills |
Capture up to 12.8-megapixel stills with impeccable detail for cropping shots or large prints. You can even use the Dual Record feature and simultaneously take pictures while shooting video.
Got shaky hands? SteadyShot image stabilization technology is built in to help reduce blur, making your videos and photos look even better.
ConnectOnce you've caught the magic on your Bloggie, it's time to connect your compatible Mac, PC or HDTV where you can do so much more.
|Built in USB Arm |
No cables needed. Just flip out the built-in USB arm and connect directly to your computer. It charges the camera, too
Share it Later
Tag videos and images on your Bloggie while on the go and mark them for upload to your favorite internet sharing sites the next time the camera is connected to a computer.
|HDMI Out |
Just connect an HDMI mini cable (sold separately) and you can enjoy video from your Bloggie on your compatible HDTV.
ShareWhy keep the fun to yourself? Connect to your world and share your experiences with friends and family.
|Share Privately |
Save the good stuff for your inner circle. Personal Space by Sony gives you free private sharing with friends and family when used with the built-in Bloggie software.
|Share Publicly |
Using the built-in Bloggie software, you can share your videos and photo with a few clicks. The Bloggie makes posting to your favorite social network sites a snap.
Compare all Bloggies
Bloggie 3D Camera
Bloggie Touch Camera
Bloggie Duo Camera
|Key Feature ||3D Video and still image recording capability ||Capacitive touch screen ||Second LCD for Self-recording ||Slim design |
|HD Video ||1920x1080p MP4 ||1920x1080p MP4||1920x1080p MP4||1920x1080p MP4|
|Still Images ||5MP ||12MP ||5MP||5MP|
|HD Record Time ||Up to 4 hours ||Up to 4 hours||Up to 2 hours||Up to 2 hours|
|Recording & Playback on ||2.4-inch LCD Vertical/horizontal ||3.0-inch LCD Vertical/horizontal||2.7-inch LCD Vertical/horizontal||2.7-inch LCD Vertical/horizontal|
Read about our customers' top-rated camcorders on our review page: Camcorders
Top Customer Reviews
1. Speed - All it requires for you to do is cut it on and you will be recording immediately. If you see something, you will most likely have it on this device.
2. Convenient - It's small and compact. You can easily fit this in your pocket. Also the software that comes with it makes it extremely easy to use which is stored on the camera itself. Plug it in your pc, use it like a flash drive and install it on your pc. Everything else is self explanatory.
3. Technologically Efficient - The capacitive touch screen is easy to use. No where as near as well thought out as the Iphone or Android, but it does work. It's easy enough for my mother to use and plus while you are recording, you can snap pictures simultaneously. You can also load up anything easily to facebook or youtube through the included software. It also has a HDMI port to hook up to a High Definition Monitor.
4. Quality - It shows very well once I take the data off the Bloggie and add it to my pc. It does 720p x 30 fps, 720p x 60 fps, and 1080p x 30 fps. 30 fps shows extremely well and I have yet to try the 60 fps. Colors are great and the sharpness is good with some exceptions.
1. Size of space - 4 GB is too small. Only 2 hours of data could run out and that is on the lowest setting. 1080p runs out much faster. Plus I don't see a way to upgrade the size with a memory stick unfortunately. A 8gb might be better, but a way to upgrade with a memory stick would be the best solution. Nevertheless it is easy to add and remove on your pc.
2. Using Zoom and Dark Areas - If you use either, the picture looks a bit grainy.
3. No PC, No Buy - If you don't have a PC, there is absolutely no reason to buy this. You can only charge this through the USB port of a PC (there are things you can buy to use a charger although nothing is included with the Bloogie), plus if you run out of space, you wont be able to back up the files on your pc.
4. The touchscreen - It isn't as easy as Android or Iphone. No multitouch support and it's not always as responsive as I like, but it is definitely usable.
The pros definitely outweigh the cons. It's a device worth having and I have never had so much fun using a camcorder.
Here are several things you might want to know before purchasing one of these:
1. When I record with Bloggie vertically held (portrait), the image is just a vertical strip and is useless. You must start recording in a horizontal (landscape) position. The picture of it always standing up vertically in the ads, as if that's the normal position for a normal recording, is kind of misleading, because you need to hold it horizontally to record a normal video that works with TV viewing and uploading to YouTube etc.
2. However, the attachment to the tripod is at the next to the USB adaptor, which is at the bottom, only. There is no way you can use a tripod and record horizontally. I am using the flexible tripod by having it grab onto the back of the chair to stabilize it. And, I still need a couple of strips of velcro to hold them up -- It definitely needs another tripod attachment on the side.
3. Focusing take a bit of time, and even a little bit of angle change causes it to white out. You need to press the record button may be 2 - 3 seconds earlier than you would expect, so you won't miss the beginning point.
4. With 1080 HD format, this model (4GB, 2 hours) can only hold about 40 mins of recording. I have not tried with any other definitions. And, it also takes about the same time to upload to iMovie I use with my Macbook Pro. It's OK with me for my purpose, but for traveling . . . ? may not be convenient. You might want to get an 8GB/4 hour model if you are taking it to a trip or something.
5. It needs a choice of an external storage, such as SD.
6. Touch screen is not sensitive enough. I need to touch multiple times to get it going.
7. The software is not very useful because editing feature is very minimal. I deleted it because it interfered with iMovie when I upload the images.
Well, enough kvetching . . . sorry. But, I would like these things to be improved because I like the handiness and picture quality. For a quick shot and upload, for video and still shots, this is an ideal video cam.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Never happened before...I'm a PRIME member since 2013...Read more