Sony WF-1000X Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Canceling In-Ear Earphones w Mic and NFC (Certified Refurbished)
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day limited hardware warranty.
- Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity, whether you're walking on a crowded street or sitting in a quiet area. You can customize them to your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect App.
- Enjoy up to 9 hours of battery life, with 3 hours of music playback and up to 9 hours play time with chargeable carrying case.
- Listen free from unwanted background sound with Digital Noise Cancellation; Just your music, with no wires to get in the way.
- Conversation flows freely with easy, hands-free calling. Leave your phone where it is: just speak with a tap.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
music. The Smart Listening technology can detect your activity and adjust the noise cancelling levels appropriately, and with a chargeable case, you'll get up to 9 hours of uninterrupted, undisturbed sound wherever you go.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Music quality is excellent. The Sony "Headphones" app gives you additional EQ options. Disable the EQ, it sounds good as-is unless you are a bass head.
- Battery life isn't the greatest, but I rarely listen to music for more then 2 hours straight anyways, so was a non-issue.
- Noise cancellation actually worked quite well.
- Audio in the right ear would occasionally cut out. Firmware update did not fix the issue.
- Does not support multipoint bluetooth. Will only connect to one device at one time.
- They send quite a few different sized earbuds with the headset, which is nice.
- There is a significant delay between when the signal gets transmitted to the device and when it actually plays. It is between 1 and 2 seconds. So if you are using these to watch videos on YouTube or Netflix, you will be disappointed.
I ended up returning mine because of the right ear cut outs. If not for that, these would be a good set of headphones for audio, but not video.
The Sony’s received mixed reviews when compared to other truly wireless headphones like the Bose. But for significantly less money, these were a no brainer.
The charge duration at 3 hours is easily managed as I simply keep my charging case plugged in and pop the earphones in when I’m not using them.
Comfort is great - the earphones are light and not noticeable when worn through the day.
Sound with the perfect seal using the appropriate buds, the bass is adequate and the sound is clear.
The noise cancellation is subtle. With well sealed earbuds, ambient noise is muffled but the feature does eliminate background white noise. The adaptive noise cancellation in the app is a nice feature, sensing where you are, sitting walking my running or in transit - although sometimes I’ll change it manually if I’m sitting and want to hear voices from people coming by my desk.
One feature i’d Like is binaural sound for phone calls. Since the right phone is not used, I found I would put it back in the case however the problem is that the phone control button (for answering and hanging up) is on the right earphone.
At $110, this was a great deal. The best feature is sound quality, which is crisp, clear with sufficient, not boomy base. The noise cancellation is a bonus. The charge time is a minor inconvenience but is in line with competitor products. Considering the Sony’s have noise cancellation, the 3 hour charge is reasonable. I experience occasional very short drops on the right earphone but it’s rare and not troublesome.