Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on June 3, 2012
This battery caught me by surprised. It DOES not work with Sony HXR-NX70U XDCAM. I thought that it will provide an extra at least 6 hours of shooting. It ruined the day because it does not work with NX70U XDCAM. When plug in the power adapter. The NX70U has reported the battery as the information is not available. It cannot take charge.

Update- I bought another NP-FV100 V-Series battery and compare the new battery with the battery I got from this seller. It turned out the seller in HongKong sent me a Europe version. It works only on XDCAM sell in Euro or HongKong. NX70U (U for USA) requires a USA version for the battery to get recognize by the X DCAM. stay away from this item if you have a NX70U.
on July 17, 2012
Got the shipment very quickly and it looked to be in the original manufacturers packaging. After attempting to charge the battery my camera said to use a Infolithium battery. The battery was clearly marked as Infolithium but would not work. I tested my old original battery and everything worked as it should. Contacted the seller and they promptly sent another battery with the same results. Now with shipping restrictions on lithium batteries in effect I can not return this battery to get a refund. Beware.
on October 23, 2012
This battery does just what it is intended to do and powers my HD Camcorder for hours on end without needing a charge. The only qualm I have which for me is very minor is the battery is quite large. This may be an issue for people with smaller hands as it does make the camcorder significantly larger and changes the center of balance dramatically. I am still giving this item a five star review because it suits my needs very well and the possible issues I have mentioned do not concern me.
on March 11, 2013
Sony's batteries are the best you can buy. I have used Sony's rechargeable camcorder batteries for over 20 years. They recharge fully, recharge fully some more and keep working..not like the DeWalt and other rechargeable batteries. The price may be a little high for you at first(Amazons still has the best pricing...but the long term investment is money well spent. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
on November 14, 2013
Works perfectly in my player. This battery saves you the hassel of constantly having to stop recording to replace a dying battery or even worse letting it record and not realizing the camera went dead hours ago.
on June 12, 2012
Extremely happy with the product received. New, factory sealed, excellent. The SONY NP-FV100 battery usually retails for USD 160.00 and up. Even with express shipping, I got for a little more than a song. Thank You.
on February 2, 2012
It took at least twice as long in shipping to get these as was estimated by Amazon. I fully charged the batteries and put one in my Sony video camera and started a test to see how long it would take to fully discharge it. Not only did it last longer than other Sony batteries, 4.3 hours vs. 3.3 hours, but the power indicator in the camera worked much more accurately. So, at this point I am VERY pleased with this purchase from this vendor for both excellent price AND performance! Just be prepared to wait a little longer to get them, a small price to pay.
on June 12, 2012
I got the retail package. Works with my HDR-CX550 (bought it in the US), charged it though the camcorder.

WIth this battery, NP-FV100 = 393 minutes of recording time, with the NP-FV70 = 199 minutes. A bargain for the price paid.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2014
Fair battery. BULKY. Does not sustain a very good charge. Only lasted as long as my smaller FV-70 battery.
on April 1, 2013
The battery is dead after not more than 10 charges. Even battery indicator shows fully charged but only last few minutes and it is gone. I don't recommend this product.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.