Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 22, 2014
Ok, so I travel about 250 days a year, so I can be very hard on a set of headphones from the wear and tear of the road, plus I am in the gym at least 5-6 days a week where headphones get a workout too. In the past, after tiring of damaging the audio jack on various phones and mp3 players from inadvertent pulling of the wires, I went for a set of LG bluetooth earphones. I beat them up for a year, and other than their tendency to fall backwards off my neck when doing bench press, I loved them...until a rental car swallowed them up in Dec. So, off to Amazon to buy the new and improved LG HBS-730. Wow....LG..what happened? The first pair had the audio quality of cats in heat, and range was awful. I returned them and got a new set, which were WORSE right out of the box. So, back they went and LG was out as a choice.

I did a TON of research on many units here on Amazon, and other places, and stumbled on this unit. The audio quality is light years ahead of my LG units, no wires or neck harness to slip off when laying down, and the controls are big and very easy to use. I have read the reviews about the battery life here,but since I will use these for workouts, a 3-6 hr battery life is plenty. I also don't care if they don't function as a phone mic as I don't take calls during my workouts. Overall, these are well worth the extra 20 bucks or so over the LG's, are very easy to pair and I figured out how to quickly use them without having to brush up on my Japanese to read the directions!
Top Contributor: Guitaron February 8, 2014
I bought these after I grew tired of my other Bluetooth earbuds falling out of my ears all the time because of their design. I stumbled across these, and bought them after reading the other reviews of this product.

These headphones are exactly what I've been looking for: Great sound, great fit, friendly and easy design (which is really good, all of the literature is in japanese), and reliable. And these have noise cancellation to boot!

I've had these for a few weeks, and they always sync right up to my tablet and PS Vita. Furthermore, since the buds don't have anything bulky attached to them, the buds stay in my ears. I haven't tried these for exercise, but these have been very nice for when I'm working around the house. I highly recommend these buds, but those who are technologically challenged may be frustrated by these, since again, the manual and included literature is in japanese.
on February 16, 2014
That's right; I have only used it once, and with a full charge for 3 days. I did have NC on, but really? 30 minutes? It barely lasts through my commute.

It came with a manual in Japanese. Not a big problem.

Otherwise, the cord might be a little short, but then the whole idea is to get rid of as much cord as possible, I guess.

I have used all of the different active NR earbuds out there over the last 8 years, and I prefer the Sonys by far. This replaced a non- BT pair, but the barttery there is replaceable and lasts for a month or more. Sound Q and NR are on par.
on October 30, 2012
I have three different brand Bluetooth ear phones and these Sony MDR-NWBT10N B are the best.
The noise cancellation truly works and the general operation of these ear phones work great.
There is a switch to turn off and on the noise cancellation so you can tell the different and the NC is a huge help to the listening experience.

I have the Plantronics BackBeat GO Wireless Earbuds ( PLBKBTGO ) which are a brand new release (late 2012) and these are crap compared to the Sony ones. The backbeat have no noise cancel and don't isolate noise well at all and are the lowest volume (not loud enough) ear phones I ever had. If your not in a quiet room there quite useless.

I also have the Nokia BH505 blue color. Again the Sony MDR-NWBT10N are a lot better as they are smaller and have noise cancellation. The Nokia Bh505 are just loud but no NC and get in the way if you wear a hat etc or even in the car as the head rest pushes against them and hurts your ears.

The Sony MDR-NWBT10N are great Bluetooth ear phones, getting Noise cancellation with Bluetooth at this price is a great deal, the other ear phone makers are a rip off because they don't offer features like noise cancellation.
on July 30, 2014
I bought this for my spouse, to replace a bigger headset that had been misplaced, and liked it so much that I bought another (in another color) for myself. The NC feature is great, particularly if I'm vacuuming or if I don't want to hear leaf blower noise. Another nice feature is the low profile, since I sometimes like to go to sleep with them on, usually waking up at some point and turning them off. My spouse recently took his on a long trip, however, and complained that it kept spontaneously shutting off, necessitating turning it back on. Instructions/troubleshooting in English would have been nice. If anyone knows why this is happening, I would appreciate a comment.

Only four stars, I'm afraid, because they don't have the range (from a stationary device- I don't like to carry my Google Nexus 5 around in my pocket, as it's a bit large for that), the charge life, or the phone earpiece capability that the larger and less expensive Philips headset that I had been using had. I still use that one for some things, but, despite its drawbacks, this one is now preferred, since I'm trying to protect my ears. Amazon Prime Music sounds really great on it, too!
on December 28, 2013
for the most part they get the job done. my only issues is with bluetooth itself, and i suppose that is not the fault of the headphones. i can listen to iheartradio fine, but when i listen to pandora, the sound likes to cut out. but i suppose that might just be the fact that bluetooth sucks (UPDATE: i think this may have just been my device, because i have a new phone, and now my bluetooth stutters instead of cuts outs.) they take a little to get used to, because they are more bulky in the ear then normal ear buds, but after a while, i got used to it, and really like how they fit. when i have my phone on my desk charging while listening, i think it is safe to say i can get around 60-75 feet away from it and still be able to listen, but it would not travel through the buildings outer block wall.

the charge on the headphones lasts around 3.5-4 hours, and takes around an hour to charge.

i have not had any issues with accidentally pressing forward or reverse on the track "wheel" as some people have, its not really that hard to press the clip that it does this. the instructions are in japanese, but if your not an apple user, it should not be too hard to figure out how to get them operate and to pair with your device.

at the end of the day, i was going through a pair of corded headphones at least very month before the jack got screwed up somehow, and was no longer connecting correctly to my phone from being in my pocket, so it was worth the money to get these.
on January 7, 2014
I was looking for a pair of bluetooth headphones to use while I worked out. I use my iPhone's Stopwatch function for my workouts and always had to unplug and go without music during my cardio routine because of the short timed interval bursts. The item comes with all Japanese instructions but a quick google search remedied that easily. There are two (2) additional ear hole plugs to accommodate different ear hole sizes. Pairing was simple. Controls take some time to get used to but as with anything else, the more you use it, the easier it is to use.

Sound quality is very good and the noise canceling works great. Charging can only be done via computer as the package does NOT include AC adapter (can be purchased separately). No mic on this unit but I don't like being interrupted when I'm working out so I don't answer my phone.

I would recommend this product to anyone.
on March 2, 2014
Pretty easy to set up as others have mentioned. Someone mentioned that it only charges with your computer but I just wanted to add that it will charge with a micro-USB AC charger (Droid charger?) if you have one, even though one doesn't come with it. You might be able to swap your iphone lightning/usb cable with the wall charger adapter as well, but I haven't tried that yet. Agree that the earbud portion could be more comfortable-even with the smallest bud, it feels like it might fall out of my ear. Otherwise, the sound and NC features seem to be working great. The link to the manual in English that others provided doesn't work, so try going to the product page here if you need it. http://www.sony-asia.com/product/mdr-nwbt10
on June 1, 2015
Worked great until I ran over them with my car. They still sort of work. I like the noise canceling. You can turn it off and save battery if you are in a quiet environment. The only thing about these is that they don't have a microphone. I bought the 150 model and it now has a microphone, so you can answer your phone; something this model couldn't do. I'm not sure they even make this model any more. The 150 model also works great, but I don't think the noise canceling is quite as good, but I am happy with it Comfortable to wear. Battery lasts about 3 hours. Charges quickly with micro usb cable. Also has a pause button, skip button and volume button.
on September 29, 2014
Very comfortable and effective. I shouldn't have expected a battery so small to last very long. I recharge it after every use so that it doesn't die in the middle of workout.