Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on April 25, 2014
The case is pretty much a perfect fit for my camera. I don't have room for an extra battery, but that is not an issue with me. The case is small enough to fit in my purse without taking up too much space. I really like the way the two zippers can meet at the top center, leaving a small space for the camera's wrist strap, which makes it easier to carry.

The only thing that concerns me is that the inside isn't very soft, and I worried that it might scratch the glass on my camera. However, my camera glass has never been scratched, and I doubt if Sony would make a case that scratched the camera!

It is a good, functional case, and I would definitely buy it again.
on July 15, 2014
Took this case on a recent trip to London, and found that it protected my camera from all possible damage. Nice that it also slips onto my belt securely. My only quibble is that it doesn't allow for speedy retrieval of my camera, but if it's a choice between that and protecting the camera from harm, I'll take the latter!
on May 9, 2014
I bought this case for my Sony DSC-WX300 and it fits beautifullt. It is high quality and perfect for the shorts pocket to keep lint etc out of the camera lens. There's a little pound for a memory card inside.....and that's all you are going to fit in there. If you want the smallest case possible, this is the one!
on July 28, 2017
Just fit, a bit too small.
on January 4, 2014
This case is well made, attractive, and fits my Sony Cybershot perfectly. The only thing I would like to see is a pocket for an extra battery, and that is why I took off a star.

UPDATE! I noticed a little pocket inside that I searched for but didn't see earlier. Spare battery fits perfectly in there. SO I have upgraded this product to 5 stars. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
on July 18, 2014
This case is perfect for my Sony camera. I put the zippers at the top so the wrist loop from the camera then makes this case like a little purse. I got that idea from another reviewer.
on June 23, 2013
very nice product, well constructed, solid feel. Protects the camera very well. I love the color and the craftsmanship. Definite plus
on August 19, 2014
Slim, fits the camera perfectly, I can fit in two extra batteries and the usb cable in with the camera. Might have preferred a slightly larger case with separate pockets for the accessories, but I'm still very happy with this purchase.
on April 24, 2014
Does the job plus a nice internal pouch for extra memory cards.
But forget about fitting extra batteries with the camera in there. They just won't fit.
Overall a good case to protect the camera with a nice belt loop.
on July 17, 2015
It's a bit big for my Sony cyber shot wx350/w. I hoped it would be a more snug fit, but otherwise it is a good case

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.