Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX100 VI Digital Camera with Sony NP-BX1/M8 Battery, Spare NP-BX1 Battery, 64gb SDXC 1200x Card, Card Reader, Carrying case, AC Adapter Bundle Kit - International Version
|Shooting Modes||Automatic, Manual|
|Model Name||Sony CyberShot DSC RX100|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 20.1MP 1" Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor - BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* f/2.8-4.5 Lens - 24-200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas - HFR Mode for Full HD Video up to 960 fps
- 0.39" 2.36m-Dot OLED Pop-Up EVF - 3.0" 921.6k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- Fast Hybrid AF System with 315 Points - ISO 12800 and 24 fps Continuous Shooting
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
*Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 VI Digital Camera + AOM Starter Deal*
1. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 VI Digital Camera
2. NP-BX1/M8 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.6V, 1240mAh)
3. Spare NP-BX1 Battery Pack
4. 64GB ZoomSpeed 1200x SDXC Card
5. High Speed SD Card Reader
6. Deluxe Padded Carrying Case 12 1/2"(W) X 6 1/2"(D) X 7 1/4"(H)
7. AC-UUD11 AC Battery Charging Adaptor
8. Car Charger: External AC / DC Rapid Charger
9. Wrist Strap
10. Accessory Shoe Cap
11. Strap Adapter
12. Eyepiece Cap
13. Micro-USB Cable
14. Instruction Manual
Brand New. Includes 1 Year Supplied Warranty
Offering longer reach and improved performance, the Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 VI from Sony is a pocket-sized powerhouse
characterized by an impressive lineup of stills and video capabilities. Distinguished in the series by its extended
zoom, the RX100 VI sports a 24-200mm-equivalent ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* lens covering wide-angle to telephoto focal
lengths for greater shooting flexibility. Leveraging the most from the updated lens design is the 20.1MP 1" Exmor RS
CMOS sensor, along with an improved BIONZ X image processor, for fast shooting performance to 24 fps, high sensitivity
to ISO 12800, and UHD 4K video recording. The sensor's design also provides a 315-point hybrid AF system for quick and
accurate focus performance and subject tracking in both stills and video modes. A stacked design and front-end LSI also
contribute to quickened operation and enhanced image quality. Video performance has been upgraded through the incorporation
of S-Log3 and HLG gamma settings, and High Frame Rate shooting allows you to record at up to 960 fps for slow-motion playback.
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras