Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX80/W 16.2MP Wi-Fi Digital Camera with 8x Optical Zoom in White + Sony 16GB SDHC Class 10 + Sony Camera Case + Replacement NP-BN1 Battery + Accessory Kit
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on June 13, 2013
We bought this camera to replace our old one, and man are we glad we found this one! It is soooo fast and the pictures are soooo clear! It is a really nice little camera! My only thing is that online the white looks silver but believe me it is very white! Not a huge deal, this camera makes up for the fact that its not silver!
on October 7, 2013
I love this camera! It is small, but the screen is big. This bundle was wonderful, as you got a battery AND a backup battery too! I went on the Sony site and got a hot pink silicone cover for it! Very pleased with my purchase!
on August 11, 2013
Great Price, Fun easy to use camera. Small, pocket size. Takes good pictures in the dark. Awesome HD video quality.
on July 4, 2013
Although I got the main items (Camera, SD Card, Spare Battery and the case), some of the items advertised were missing (USB Card Reader, Memory Wallet, LCD Screen Protectors).

If I knew that from the start, I`d have chosen another bundle with the same camera...

Camera itself is everything you can expect from a point and shoot, which is exactly what I wanted.
on July 7, 2013
Ordered this camera package, as it was a good price and included everything we needed. Order was received quickly, but (same as others reported) seller does NOT include memory card reader or memory card case AS DESCRIBED.

Camera worked great for a week, then the screen went bad. White lines fill about 1/3 of the screen and a big black splotch covered the center. As this appears to be an LCD screen, the lifespan should be around 10 years ... NOT 7 DAYS!

The product was supposed to be new, not refurbished. It DID have the original seal, so I presume that part of the order was correct. Thus, I do question whether the product is poorly made or it was luck of the draw getting a bad one.

All in all, a bad buying experience. Luckily, I have had better luck int he past with Amazon. Still, I will likely steer clear of Focus Camera.
on February 14, 2015
Great Camera, Great package and Seller. This "can be" is a simple camera to use. if you use digital cameras before, But you can hit the wrong buttons and get mixed results if you're not careful.
That being said the camera can take absolutely beautifully sharp scenic photos. My used it on our Vacation last fall in Alaska. I used to Fuji X Series cameras and in some cases this little camera performed were mind didn't ( user now camera caused).
In existing-indoor light conditions the camera performance was average. But for the convenience and price who can complain.
Extra batteries and a case with kit. Thusly making this a:
Recommended Buy from this Seller

As of 2-14-15
The camera continues to perform well and is a great little pocket camera (better for zoom shots than a camera phone) when not using the IPhone.
on July 6, 2013
I killed our 1st Sony Cyber-shot by not holding it tightly... plop... into a small puddle. Bought this one as a replacement; however, it quickly became an upgrade. So-o-o-o many additional features, better pixels, stronger zoom, plus all the "extras" which when added up separately would cost twice as much as we paid for the package. Great close-ups and distance fotos. We're certain to find additional features as we use this camera more often. We are truly amazed at the intricate details and return of fun when using this Sony!
on March 30, 2014
I adore this tiny camera, it had many more options than my last Sony and plenty of accessories to enjoy and I really have. Extra battery a real plus as they are so expensive to replace. Have had this since before Christmas of 2013 and still haven't really gotten into the options for pictures too much but think there are a several there I really want to try more times. Was surprised to find one option that gives a black and white picture with spots of color in the shot. That's the one I would like to try more. Haven't used the option to download via my wireless connection to the computer though. Had some problems with the download from Sony that allows you to work with your pictures and such and removed it from my computer. Despite that, love this little sweetie of a camera.
on July 19, 2013
My hubby bought this set of camera with accessories as my birthday present & they arrived promptly in perfect condition. I'm enjoying the use of this camera with wifi function. I highly recommend this website purchase, which is significantly cheaper than walking into any shops in Singapore.
on May 30, 2014
Written by Stephanie (wife of the account holder!) After almost a decade of bulkier cameras, I wanted something small enough to tuck in my purse without sacrificing the quality of my images. I've been a Sony user for seven years and after many hours of comparing other options, decided to stay with what was familiar. I'm happy to say I am fully satisfied with my purchase. I love that with the camera cord around my wrist, I can easily manage the camera with one hand while holding a baby on my hip or hanging onto little hands. Meanwhile, I still get great shots to share with long-distance relatives and on our family blog. Five stars to Sony!