- Free 90-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE tech support for 90 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone or chat, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Get in touch with tech support by going to your Orders page, and clikcing on Get Product Support. Learn more
- Amazon Business : Save 25% off first $200 of business supplies. Register a free business account
Sony DAVTZ140 DVD Home Theater System
- 300-watt, 5.1 channel surround sound - Includes two 50-watt front speakers, two 50-watt surround speakers, 50-watt center speaker, 50-watt subwoofer
- USB port - When played in this system, your DVDs will upscale to near 1080p quality
- 1080p upscaling - Conveniently operate and control all your HDMI connected BRAVIA Sync devices with one remote including: Blu-ray Disc Players, BRAVIA HDTVs, home theater products, Handycam Camcorders and Cyber-shot Digital Cameras
- HDMI Output - Sends a near-HD quality video signal to your HDMI enabled television
- BRAVIA Sync - Control all your Sony BRAVIA Sync enabled devices with one remote control when connected to this system.Front Speaker Size (W x H x D): 83 x 119 x 100 mm.Surround Speaker Size (W x H x D): 83 x 119 x 100 mm
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bring your movies and music to life like never before with 5.1 channel surround sound and near HD picture quality with the Sony DAV-TZ140 DVD Home Theater System. The included Easy Setup disc helps calibrate your system. The smart remote makes controlling everything a breeze.
Item sold as is.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This Product IS NOT Leber Recommended