Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on April 6, 2014
This Sony Handycam really is awesome. One of the best products I've ever purchased. Really like the ease of use, performance in low light and full 1080P. I was impressed at how well these little cameras did! Full HD and easier to use than my Flipcam. I knew that if it has Sony's name on it, it is quality. Great job Sony! It's small, convenient to carry in my purse, and easy to transfer videos and photos to my computer. We're very happy with this, and think it was a great deal.
on April 14, 2014
I bought this camera for use with my job. It is very small and lightweight and easy to use. This camera takes great video and still images and is very easy to switch between the two modes. I only gave this 4 Stars because of the battery life. The battery dies down pretty quickly, which is common among cameras, so I was not surprised by this one. All in all, it's a great camera at a great price.
on June 12, 2016
Beatiful great camcorder im happy with my purchase everything work's smooth high definition is beautiful
on May 9, 2014
Nice little handy that does the job. Not too heavy. Not too many feature. Like most of these devices, if you want really good sound, you'll have to get a separate microphone set up, but for typical home use, it is fine.
on April 8, 2014
It's a great starter camera, not too expensive, and quality is pretty great. doesn't take the best pictures, but not too terrible for a starter
on September 28, 2014
great handycam...can record from a great distance without being notice very close up and can make flim clips into photos also. i did not waste my money on this item...
on March 27, 2014
Great video camera! Works really good for YouTube videos. If you are using a Mac platform it is a bit difficult to interface, but be patient and it works.
on August 14, 2013
its doesnt have the best quality but it has threads which allow fisheyes to be mounted on. its awesome. im gonna film my first skate video on lrfilms

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.