Customer Reviews: Sony DLC-HE20HF Flat High Speed HDMI Cable 6'4" (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
4-month subscription Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Elvis Presley Shop Cycling on Amazon

on February 9, 2012
I have this cable DLC-HE20HF 2 meters length. It can be used to transfer a 3D movie without the frame freeze on fast movements and has a nice design with good connectors.
It's tested on Sony KDL-32EX720, Sony PlayStation 3 320GB, Sony 3D glasses TDG-BR250/b, YOGI BEAR 3D Blu-Ray disc.
on May 3, 2016
[...] May God in Christ richly bless you & your good business, Amen! John 1:1-2; 14, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God.... And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us...", and Romans 10:17. ​Question: The Holy Spirit of God ... a Who or what is it? Answer: Isaiah 11:2 [...]
review image
on October 24, 2013
I love the way my playstation 3 looks on my samsung HD TV with this wire. Before I saw HD in my cousin's house, it was hard for me to imagine what it would look like. Now I know it is the equivalent to a person with bad eyes putting on glasses, an old man using his crutches. a five year old riding a bike with training wheels. Don't cheat yourselves by having an HD TV without an HDMI wire. And I don't know if they are not created equally, but take my word for it, This one looks great
on December 8, 2013
Dead on arrival ! ....the seller of the item I bought it from is excellent ,the product IS NOT and it did not work at all !.. I try , if at all possible ,not to buy anything made in China because I doubt that they have any quality products used to be very reliable..not any anymore . I'll be returning this garbage back to Amazon.
on January 28, 2013
Good afternoon, I received Hdmi cables Jan. 25. The cable does not work when connected to play the 3D format to connect the Blu-ray 3D SONY and the image is fixed and does not transmit the image to the tv. On Saturday take the sony cables from Venezuela and they informed me that the version that sold me a fake made in china low quality (copy) so I can enjoy the real characteristics of the cable as the speed and quality image. Buy the original version they have in the store and saw the differences I compare with the copy:
Sony DLC-HE20HF Flat High Speed ​​HDMI Cable 6'4 "(original)
The first and clearest packaging, this is higher quality, fully sealed, original product number sony logos on the front and the back of the pack, has a number of unique bar with full product description in English language, the open the product cable terminals intense golden color and engravings of the brand Sony are more detailed, the cable is made of a much softer rubber, flexible and clearly identified. When put into operation immediately note the improvement in the graphics of the image and the speed of transmission and by using the 3D format can enjoy quality without any distortion effects.
Sony DLC-HE20HF Flat High Speed ​​HDMI Cable 6'4 "(copy)
The packaging is poor is not sealed tight with plastic flanges fastened to a board, only has a hologram sony and says this is not the original product of the brand, has a number of bars equal for all packages (buy two cables and this had the same barcode) product description is in Chinese language, to open the product cable terminals are gold is opaque throughout the piece contante engravings sony brand are simple and cable is produced in a much stronger rubber little flexibility and is only identified by a cable model. When put into operation notes conveys the image stream HDMI cable as unprofessional and generate 3D format within minutes the picture freezes and is no longer transmitted to the tv.
I'm really very upset with the results obtained with this purchase ever come to think that by this means could buy a shoddy article I hope to have a solution to this. For more information on teams possess as Sony Bravia XBR 46 and a blu-ray Blu-ray BDVN790W Sony Home Theater System
on March 20, 2013
I bought this cable to connect my PS3 with my Bravia TV. it works perfectly, the picture is really nice, no glitches at all, the flat cable is really convenient for home installations, and with this cable the Bravia Sync feature works like a charm, whilst with other low end HDMI cables, that feature doesn't work at all.

I recommended it, it works perfectly
on March 27, 2012
works very well and easy to install. has all the features I need and excellent warranty from sony. Connectors are very snug, a good thing!
on December 18, 2012
At first, I wanted to buy a HDMI cable at walmart or bestbuy, then I realized it's very expensive there. I brought this one for 15 dollars, but it was 50 dollars. The picture through this cable looks better than the cable my friend have.
on December 15, 2012
I bought this to replace a basic HDMI cable I used with my AppleTV. I was having the signal occasionally cutout and had a hiss show up in my bass speaker when I was using the AppleTV. Wasn't sure what the source was; nothing I tried seemed to work. However, when I replaced the HDMI cable with this Sony cable, both problems disappeared. Sometimes the basic cable works, sometimes not so much.

According to the Sony site, this model of cable is no longer in production. Use caution in ordering from other sources.
on November 25, 2012
Just received this cable in the mail yesterday. It is a fake version of the cable. The packaging for the cable is not the retail packaging you would find in the store. It has Chinese writing all over the front and back of it. I can imagine the quality is terrible. I'm not taking a chance with it on my brand new TV so I will be returning it. I am amazed that this is an Amazon authorized retailer too and that they would allow them to sell these. If you would like to see what this cable looks like, here is a link of a video showing why this cable is fake: [...] Or just type in the model number in Google and it will also come up.