Sony DPT-RP1/B 13” Digital Paper, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- World's thinnest, lightest letter-size tablet device: as thin as 30 sheets of paper; Wireless Security: WPA2-PSK (AES), 802.1x EAP (TLS/PEAP)
- Projected capacitive touchscreen allows for “pencil or pen style” writing and erasing with provided stylus.
- Easy drag & drop transfer of documents via USB or wireless (Wi-Fi or Bluetooth) with Digital Paper app installed on your PC or Mac.
- High contrast and no glare, so text can be read clearly even in bright sunlight. Battery Life with Wi-Fi On Up to 1 week.Frequency Band 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz Bluetooth: Bluetooth specification Ver4.2
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to three weeks use on a single charge. 16GB internal memory provides storage for approximately 10,000 PDF files.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Digital Paper Accessories
Compare with similar items
Kindle Oasis – Now with adjustable warm light – Ad-Supported
Kindle Paperwhite – Now Waterproof with 2x the Storage – Ad-Supported
BOOX Nova2 7.8 ePaper E Note, 300 DPI Android 9.0 Front Light Dual Touch USB OTG E-Reader
MobiScribe 6.8" E-Ink Tablet Bundle - 6.8 Digital Notepad, Anti Glare Screen, Touch Screen Display, Adjustable Built in Warm/Cold Light, Low Power Consumption, WiFi, Android
Likebook Ares-Note Ereader,Free Leather case Screen Protector 7.8" E-Ink HD Touchscreen E-Book Reader,Android 6.0 Octa Core Processor, Built in Warm/Cold Light and Audible,2GB+32GB,Support USB C TF
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Onyx International Inc||MobiScribe||E-Reader Book|
|Battery Cell Composition||NiMH||Lithium Ion||Lithium Polymer||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Polymer|
|Screen Size||13.3 inches||7 inches||6 inches||7.8 inches||6.8 inches||7.80 inches|
|Item Weight||0.77 lbs||6.56 ounces||6.40 ounces||0.57 lbs||0.50 lbs||0.59 lbs|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment|
Sony’s digital paper for industries that generate large quantities of documents during routine operations. Professors, researchers in higher education prefer its large screen size which accommodates 8.5” by 11” documents for reading and handwriting. Provided stylus is just like ink or pencil on paper. Read and annotate documents, then share wirelessly via Bluetooth, wifi, or through the provided USB cable. Display Technology - Electrophoretic display
Visible screen diagonal
14" / 34 cm