Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions are covered after the manufacturer’s warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Sony DRE10iP/GRN Headphones (Green) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Enhance your purchase
|Audio Sensitivity||104 dB|
|Frequency Response||22000 Hz|
About this item
- Compatible With Iphone 3G/3Gs, Ipod Nano 4G/5G, Ipod Classic 120 Gb/160 Gb, Ipod Touch 2G & Ipod Shuffle 3G; Super-Light In-The-Ear Design
- High-Quality 13.5Mm Driver Units
- Neodymium Magnets For Superior Sound
- Controls Ipod/Iphone Volume, Next Track, Previous Track, Play, Pause & Microphone
- 1.2 M, Y-Type Cord. Connectivity Technology: Wired
Without even taking your iPod or iPhone out of your pocket, the stylish and colorful DR-E10iP ear buds allow you to navigate through your playlists and answer phone calls. The built-in microphone resides within the cord, so it's lined up with your mouth for crystal-clear conversations. You'll also appreciate the ergonomic shape that's comfortable in your ear and the 13.5mm driver units that deliver the robust sound you crave.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Earbuds, in my opinion, should be disposable but still have some durability. Sound quality, as long as there is no static, isn't and should be superb. The goal is acceptable. For the price, these Sony earbuds are not disposable. I bought a pair for myself and my wife. The inline remote control is very convenient, but the controls get worn down and malfunctioning within the first two months.
A better bet is going with Monoprice's earbuds. They are very disposable at about $3 each, they have an inline microphone and toggle (no volume up or down), and function just as well for a couple of months before ditching them.
Rating: 2 out of 5
Recommended: Not unless you want to overpay for a finite number of uses.
Some cons of them: the volume seems to me to be a bit low, but it is ok. The cover of the earbuds didn't fit properly so after some time I lost one of them (it was going out of the earbuds everyday), I manage to use the headphones without the covers pretty well.
The volume and pause control work with my ipod touch (3rd generation), iTunes, and even Pandora I think. I can even use the voice control on my ipod. I'm very happy and I like the color! The only thing I could possibly complain about is that I can't put on the cushion thingies on the earphone part...but it's fine without, haha (the picture shows it without).